Thread: Does HTC VIVID lags ?

Does HTC VIVID lags ?

Hi, i am having HTC inspired, which is having quite awful problem with the phone as whenever I start any application or textured games it just simply starts lagging, anyways is there anybody having same problem with the phone? In fact i was about to buy the one which is have mentioned in the title but still i am quite confused whether this phone will also give the same performance or what? And that’s quite prior to clear the doubt i am here, so that i can have better idea about the phone and some sort of solution for my inspire as well. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Does HTC VIVID lags ?

See i am former user of HTC and haven’t get any problem with the phone ever yet., but still i have seen many people with the same problem that you are having in the mobile. I would like to aware you all the guys as this is exclusively depends upon the usage of our own, because phone normally hangs when we do mistreat the mobile. but as far as this newer model is concern i am not sure whether the same thing will happen or not but still you should wait till the some experts made some reviews about the phone, so i believe that you’ll get better idea at that’s time only.

i would say this could happens with the phone for sure, because have you guys ever noticed as the real Smartphone’s from either Samsung or Sony or any other brand will always provides a GPU in the phone, rather the one that you have mentioned neither have RAM nor GPU in the phone.

So at this time i would say though the phone comprises 1.5Ghz of process but according to me that’s quite worthless. As i am a computer geek and in that concern i would say this exactly having a machine running Intel core processor with 1 GB of RAM, so obviously you’ll get weak performance for the same, thus i don’t think having this mobile that you have mentioned in the title is worth. Have you ever seen any other mobile for the same?
    See i would like to recommend you that you should try to visit the LINK i have mentioned so that you can have idea about the vivid as well as the newer Samsung skyrocket.

as mentioned above i am also not sure about the mobile performance but as far as your issue is concern, i would like to recommend you that you should try to remove all such applications and games, in fact almost all the content which is causing such problem with the phone and then see are you getting the same performance or not. Because if this will be because of the same thing than surely it would be resolved after removing those content or else you’ll get the same performance and you need to think about other solution for the same.

Anyways if you are still in doubt so with the most easies technique i would like to suggest you that you should try to remove all such application which is actually not meant for your mobile rather if they are third party, since they are the only reason causing various problems with the phone.

you should get another one instead this Vivid because i have tried it once and really i would quite poor performance.

i have used the phone and would like to recommend you that see if you wanted to have a phone for web browsing then this one is quite good but with other concern the phone appears to be snappy at some extent, thus not that good as what we have expected.

see though i am agree with the above user but still i would like to recommend you that if suppose you are still having the same problem with your inspire then you should try to get the reset firmware in your mobile, because i personally thinks as there could be some problem with the firmware that is been installed in your phone.

You can start with the soft resetting but i am not sure whether this will help you or not but still if you make a hard resetting over here, so be aware as the phone will wiped put each and every data from the phone and will let you restore all the factory data to the phone. But if suppose nothing appears to be working perfectly at that time you should try to reinstall the firmware in the mobile, because this is the last solution regarding the software issue or else you must be having some hardware problem with the phone.

But for both the cases i have mentioned you should make sure you have taken a backup copy of the important data or else you’ll surely lose it.

i am also in doubt because you are having HTC inspire but still vivid uses twice as much ram and has dual core processor, they are not even in the identical group hardware wise. But still i don’t know whether the phone will have any such issue or not, but i believe that it is depends upon the operating system as well, and gingerbread is quite good.

i would like to recommend you that if you wanted to have a phone with a very immense experience then i would like to recommend you that you should have the one which i have mentioned in the below LINK.

According to me you should get the Samsung galaxy s2 rather than the one you have mentioned. I would like to suggest you that you should visit it.