Thread: Icons flicker in the Android Market in Motorola Xoom 2

Icons flicker in the Android Market in Motorola Xoom 2

I recently made a purchase of the Motorola Xoom 2 and it served to be a good tablet in real sense and there were no problems till now. But these days, I ma experiencing some issues with my tablet. When my Xoom 2 displays the result page of the Android Market, I came to notice that the icons and texts are flickering . I don’t have further idea about this topic. If someone has enough idea about it please tell me about it.

Re: Icons flicker in the Android Market in Motorola Xoom 2

I think there are problems regarding the browser with which you are making use of. And it could be so that the android market be the other reason behind this. I will ask you in this case whether only android market page displays inn the manner which you are stating. Had some visits to other site also. If so , I can say that the problems are with android market apps.

According to me, I think that you should have a 'reset' or 'restore', restored as new' option in your mind. And after doing this, I think that the problem will be resolved till certain extent. i am saying as i had Droid Xyboard 10.1

I also experience similar type of issues as I have the same piece and I find it difficult , to enable it. As I want to download some of the apps from the android market, as I am not able to do so , I cant perform it. An anyone find some suggestions regarding the same.