Thread: Google voice gives error while searching the carrier settings in HTC vivid

Google voice gives error while searching the carrier settings in HTC vivid

I have bought HTC vivid mobile phone and I am facing problem with this device. In my device when Google voice try to search the carrier settings at that time It gives me error saying "failed to change forwarding number. Please contact your carrier if this problem continues." . please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Google voice gives error while searching the carrier settings in HTC vivid

You have mentioned that you are facing the error saying "failed to change forwarding number. Please contact your carrier if this problem continues." And that is why I will suggest you to contact the service provider and after that you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing and after that you they will check your device and then your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have first contact the service provider and after that I have tell them about the problem which I am facing and after that they have checked my mobile phone and then they have solved ,e problem. Now after that all the things started working fine. Now problem is I have downloaded the opera in my mobile phone but when I try to use the opera in my mobile phone at that time it does not load any page. But with other browser all the things works properly.

If you are able to load the page in the other browser then I think problem is with the opera in your HTC vivid. You should first remove the opera from your HTC vivid and after removing the opera from your HTC vivid you have to turn off the device and after that you have to turn on the device again and after that you have to install the opera again and after installing the opera again in your mobile phone you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. as far as know after reinstalling the opera in your HTC vivid your problem will get solved. I am giving you this solution because i was also facing the same problem and after that I have also removed the opera from my device and then I have installed the opera again and then my problem get solved.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

Have you tried to solve this problem by downloading the opera from the official site of the opera? If you have not tried then you should visit the official site of the opera and then download the opera from there and then install the opera in your mobile phone and after that your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the opera from the official site and then I have removed which was already installed and then I have installed the opera again and after that my problem gets solved. thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.