Thread: Headphone is not working with Motorola defy

Headphone is not working with Motorola defy

Hi friends from last some days I am using Motorola defy phone and I am facing problem with my mobile phone. Normally I use to listen music in my mobile phone by using headphone but suddenly my headphone has stopped working with my mobile phone. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Headphone is not working with Motorola defy

Well many times this type problem occurs if the connectors don’t go right in to the mobile phone socket properly. You should make sure that when you connect your head phone with your mobile phone at that time it get connected properly and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are connecting your headphone properly with yur mobile phone and after that also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to first remove the headphone from your Motorola defy device and after removing the headphone you should connect the headphone with other mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if your headphone works perfectly with other mobile phone then I think problem is with the mobile phone and you need to try check your mobile phone first.

If same problem occurs when you connect your headphone with other device then problem is with your headphone only and you need to replace the headphone. I hope this information will help you to solve this issue.

There was similar problem occurred with my mobile phone also and after that I first thought that problem is with my headphone so I have tried different headphone with my device and after that also I was facing the same issue. Now after that I have tried to many solution to fix this problem but none of the solution worked for me.

Now after that I have connect the Motorola support and after that I have tell them about the problem which I am facing in my device and they have told me to try to solve this issue by resetting the device or updating the device. Now after that I have reset the device and after updating the device my problem get solved. You should try to solve this problem by trying this solution and then your problem might get solved.

Yes many times resetting the mobile phone can solve this type of issue and that is why I would like to tell you to try to solve this problem by resetting the device. First you have to go in to the setting and then select the privacy and then you have to select the factory data reset and after resetting the device you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If resetting the device does not help you to fix this issue then you should try to solve the problem by updating your Motorola defy and after updating your Motorola defy you have to check whether you are able to use your head phone or not.

First I tried to fix this issue by resetting my Motorola defy and after resetting my Motorola defy also I was facing the same problem and after that I have tried my headphone with different device at that time also it gave me the same problem. What should I do to get rid of this problem?

Any help will greatly appreciated.

You need to visit the Motorola service center and there you have to tell them about your headphone problem and then they will check your headphone and if they will find the headphone faulty then it will get replaced. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

Thank you for your help. I have visited Motorola service center and after that I have tell them about the issue and they have checked my headphone and discover that it was faulty after that it will get replaced. Now all the things started working fine.