Thread: Which is best launcher for Motorola defy

Which is best launcher for Motorola defy

HI guys I am using Motorola defy mobile phone and I want to know about any good home launchers for my mobile phone. I have searched on the internet and I have heard about the ADW Launcher but I know there are many moe applications like this which is available. Please tell me which one I should install.

Re: Which is best launcher for Motorola defy

I have referred your question and I would like to tell you that ADW Launcher is very nice and have so many cool functions to customize but I will suggest you to use for GO Launcher EX. You can get it for free. First download it from in your Motorola defy and after downloading that you have to install it in your Motorola defy. Go launcher have many highly customizable. This application have many updates with new functions and bugfixes.

With this application you can also download the number of accessories such as different widget or apps which is also free. Try GO Launcher EX in your mobile phone. I hope you will like this launcher. If you need any more help then let me know.

I will suggest you to use ADW Launcher in your defy. It has many cool options. I was first using Go launcher in my mobile phone and after that my friend suggested me to install the ADW Launcher and after that I have installed that in my mobile phone and it is very nice launcher.

Thank you for giving me quick replies. After referring your replies I have first installed ADW Launcher in my device and after that I have also tried Go launcher between this two I like ADW Launcher as it very user friendly for me.