Thread: Does motorola Defy+ requires a screen guard?

Does motorola Defy+ requires a screen guard?

HI, I am about to buy the phone I have mentioned but still wanted to know that whether the device I have mentioned requires a screen guard or not, because I have heard that the phone comprises gorilla glass display, isn’t it? Thus it would be better if you make me aware whether there is any need of such screen guard or not. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Does motorola Defy+ requires a screen guard?

yeah you are right as the phone comprises gorilla glass display as I came to know about the same from here. But still according to me it would be better to have a screen guard on the screen though there isn’t any crucial need.

- I am agree with the above user but still gorilla glass doesn’t mean you’ll not get any such scratches on the screen ever and that’s why as mentioned above it would be better to have any protector on the screen, in fact you have another option as well, like you should make use of any such whole body protector rather than the screen protector. So that you can have proper security to the physical body of the phone.

As far as I know such products are made by the ZAGG, have you ever seen their body protectors ever yet? If not then you should try to do that first and see whether you are getting any for your mobile or not. Because I am not sure whether you’ll get it or not since the phone is quite most recent.

do we need to have any brand preference for the same, because see after seeing your comment I was also searching for the same and I came to know about various brands, so do they matters?

See though you have seen many brands but still I would also like to recommend you that you should get the one from the zagg only. In fact I am also using the same, and you are just making use of this just for sake of avoiding the screen scratches, thus no need to put such emphasis, thus if you are getting any then also it would be ok. Anyways see I have mentioned some of the features of the zagg’s protector.

- Scratch-proo
    - Easy of Install
    - Exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible
    - Self-healing properties offer unbelievable resistance to scratches and damage
    - Invisible protection.
    - Improved grip