Thread: Motorola Defy plus screen was black, and rebooting over and over

Motorola Defy plus screen was black, and rebooting over and over

I buy this Motorola Defy plus mobile phone in 1st November 2011 and within few days it gives stuck kind of issue. Today morning when I try to access this mobile phone it shows black screen. Then I try to reboot it by pressing power button. But still it stuck and reboot again and again. I don’t know what should be happen with this mobile phone but I need to fix this issue. Can anybody help me to fix this complicated issue? Any information to fix this issue will be appreciates.

Re: Motorola Defy plus screen was black, and rebooting over and over

You can try to removing the battery onto this mobile phone and insert another battery onto it. Then press power button and check that it gives similar kind of issue or not. Sometimes this happen that the battery of the mobile phone has been gives such kind of problem and hence in that situation such replacement of mobile battery will be work to fix your problem.

The best way to 'fix' these issues is to perform a "hard" reset from the recovery menu. In this mobile phone, you can do this task by doing following instructions:
    • Unplug and reinsert mobile battery.
    • Press the Volume Down button and then select power button until mobile phone turns on.
    • You can see Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock menu on your mobile screen.
    • Choose Clear Storage on it and select Power button.
    • Finally make sure Volume Up for YES and Volume Down.

This will be work to fix your hard reset task. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone. I’m hoping it fix you’re rebooting issue.

All you would have needed to do after the android exclamation mark was displayed is press volume up and down button onto it at similar occasion. If it will be show you menu options, your issue is being solved. This is simple process and in very few situations this will be helpful to fix such complex issues. Hence I would be recommending to you that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

You can also try boot with or without sim card, sd card process onto it. in such four combinational stage, you might be found that problem is in which of the hardware device. It might be possible that the problem is in SD card or SIM card. hence I would be recommend to you for make sure that mobile phone work after removing one of this or both connectivity devices. It shows you actual issue and its appropriate solutions over it.

I also facing similar problem onto my Motorola defy plus mobile phone. Because it is going into warranty period, I decided to perform mobile phone replacement task onto it. This is necessary to fix such kind of complicated issues onto your smartphone. Warranty card help in such conditions when mobile gives problem within one or two week.

Try pulling the battery and letting the device sit for a while (30 seconds). Put the battery back in and power on. This is best for solving your complicated problem onto your mobile phone. Hence I would be say that try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. for more information you can contact the official site expert person. Expert has knowledge about it. you need to check what kind of information they provide. If it is suitable, apply it to the mobile phone. This is best for removing any such issues onto the mobile phone.

i tried all the options that all of you said but it didnt work please help , cause it is still restarting about 3 or 4 times a day

Quote Originally Posted by barakat10 View Post
    i tried all the options that all of you said but it didnt work please help , cause it is still restarting about 3 or 4 times a day
    Well, have you tried a different sim card in your Motorola Defy mobile phone. My friend was having similar restarting problems with his defy and problem was the SIM card, it was too new or of a too new generation. He got another one after he explained the problem to the provider; another sort of sim card, probably older generation that does work perfectly now.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's