Thread: poor battery backup in the motorola defy

poor battery backup in the motorola defy

I am using the motorola defy smartphone . using this phone I would tell you that the phone has got very poor battery backup and drains down within three hours after full charging of the phone. So I want to know whether I am getting the poor battery backup in my phone or it has got general issue of battery with all the motorola defy smartphones.

Re: poor battery backup in the motorola defy

What I think is that the battery of your phone would be damaged and you need to change the battery for your phone.

I don’t think so there is battery problem with yours as there are many issue with the battery of all motorola defy phones. Because I have seen that there are many problems coming with the motorola care for the battery. So according to me it is not issue of your phone but the battery of phone itself has poor battery backup.

I am using the motorola defy phone and I am really fed up with the battery. As the phone battery is really poor. The thing is my phone does not give proper battery backup. The problem with my phone is , it do not give me proper battery backup though I don’t use the phone for playing games , using the net or any such extra things other then the calling. So if I don’t use my cell phone then I must say that the phone should have good battery backup then why the battery is not able to give proper backup.

Mine is working fine, I m using the phone since past eight months and have no problems. So I am amazed that how can you guys have problem. In fact I can say the phone is giving good battery backup then my previous phones.

I would like to keep this phone name as thunderbolt 2. As this phone have all the features upgradation from thunderbolt and the phone really go with the name. So I must say that the htc should again rethink of changin its name to the thunderbolt 2 instead of keeping rezound.