Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

which motorola defy you have Black or White

Portable Devices

Old 10-11-2011

which motorola defy you have Black or White

I love using the motorola defy smartphone. As the phone looks stylish with the white case cover and which is my favourite white color. So I would like to know what are the colors your phone carry and why you opted for that particularcolor and if you are thimking of buying the phone then which color you would go with.

Old 10-11-2011

Re: which motorola defy you have Black or White

As I am using the motorola defy phone which has the black color. And I like using the phone with the black color.
Old 10-11-2011

Actually I am thinking of buying the phone and I must say that , I would buy the phone in the white color as I like the white color. And have also seen the phone in th store which really looks stylish and sober in the white color. As the white color symblises simpicity. And all my previous phones which I bought also were in white color. so this time also I would buy the motorola defy phone with white color which according to me is my favourite color.
Old 10-11-2011

I donít mind whether the phone is of white or black color. because for me color does not matter more in the phone rather I would like to see more feature in the phone as the features matter more since we are going to interact with it more rather then the color. so I donít mind whatever color they provide I will buy the phone.
Old 11-11-2011

See as you are thinking of buying the phone then I would tell you that the htc are launching the smartphone of htc rezound in all over the world and it would be available in india. So if you are thinking of purchasing phone then you may by the phone after nov 10. And regarding the price , then let me tell you that the you find the price of this phone from searching on the google.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,