Thread: will motorola defy phone work with gingerbread on less then the 1ghz

will motorola defy phone work with gingerbread on less then the 1ghz

I found out through some of the specification on the motorola defy is that the phone comes with the android 2.1 and can be upgradable to the android 2.3. but am confused that the phone comes with the android 2.1 with 800mhz and now uipgrading to the android 2.3 with 800mhz processor will the gingerbread work on the motorola defy with having only 800mhz processor.

Re: will motorola defy phone work with gingerbread on less then the 1ghz

I don’t think there would be any problem running the gingerbread on the motorola defy which is having the 800mhz processor.

Even I want to know whether the motorola defy will work on the the gingerbread or not since I am using the phone which has got only 800 mhz processor , as have heard they are providing the upgrade for gingerbread for defy. So do any of you have the proper knowledge regarding this .

Yeah…you are right there would be no problem for the motorola defy smartphone working on the gingerbread with 800mhz processor. As there are many smartphones which work on less then the 1 ghz processor for android 2.3 gingerbread. The phones which have less then 1 ghz of processor and works on the gingerbread are htc wildfire S , motorola XT fire , samsung galaxy Y and many more smartphones which work on the android giongerbread and till now they have no issues regarding the processor speed or hanging of phones. So I may say you upgrading to android 2.3 gingerbread with 800mhz in your motorola defy will work fine without having any problems.

If you have still doubt whether the phone will work on the less then 1ghz of processor or not, then let me tell you that definetly it will work better in your motorola defy and for this you can see the video for the phone on the youtube which will clear out your doubts. And you can also search on the google or on various site which give will you the performance for the proceesor which has less then 1ghz and runs on the gingerbread.

The phone feature if the htc rezound are good but apart from one thing is that they should also have the feature of sound beat for this phone as they had introduced in the htc sensation XE.