Thread: What will happen if I wipe the cache partition in Motorola Defy plus

What will happen if I wipe the cache partition in Motorola Defy plus

I want to buy this Motorola Defy plus smartphone and hence before purchasing this mobile phone I decided to get more information about this issue. Almost all the information I received but can anybody helps me to understand what result arrives onto it after doing Wipe cache partition onto it. If anyone has experience or information, please share it to this mobile phone. This is helpful to me. Thanks for any help.

re: What will happen if I wipe the cache partition in Motorola Defy plus

When in recovery and installing a new rom the procedure as i understand is to wipe data/factory reset. This is the best way to remove all the unnecessary data onto this mobile phone with recovering all the necessary data onto it. This process will be work to remove all the unnecessary files specially virus onto this mobile phone memory. This will be workful to me for solving such useful task onto it.

When doing wipe data/factory reset in the status that comes up it shows cache cleared, so why do we also clear cache. It could be an extra unnecessary step that works to clean all the data files which is not needed onto this mobile phone. To wipe the cache partition help to secure your necessary data specially login details and password of this mobile phone. Hence we need to perform this steps at regular interval.

It looks like the cache partition is used for OTA, but I'm not sure what else might be cached there. I think this cache memory of the mobile phone is being store password information as well as details about previous login information, application status and details about it. sometimes this is useful. If this information is in wrong hand, it makes problem. hence I would be say that you need to do this task and check what result arrives onto it. I hope that mobile phone has been gives the best performance specially speed of the processing is increased after that task. You can also check this process by using this wipe cache partition options onto this mobile phone. This is worked well onto previous release phone of the Motorola. I hope that similar kind of result come onto it.

If you want to do this task you need to follow below mentioned steps onto it. this steps are as follows:
    • First download CyanogenMod 7.1.0 Defy recovery application onto it.
    • Then open it and choose the “Wipe data/factory reset”-> “Wipe Cache partition” option onto it.
    • Select “Install zip from sdcard” option.
    • Choose “zip from sd card.” and install CyanogenMod update.zip file onto your mobile phone.

After completing this task, Reboot mobile phone and check its details and data. Wipe cache partition has been worked onto it.

It's the system cache, it is the same as the cache on a PC. Some files are stored here to help overall performance of the device. If you want to clear them you need to take help of the CyanogenMod type of software for doing this task. This will be work to do this task in best manner. Also the number of steps needed to do this task is being incredible and it will be work to fix your complicated issues. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. it help to improve speed as well as performance of mobile phone.

Android market will be also help to fix this issue. You can go to the android market. Then search any such compatible type of application onto it. Then download and install this application and check what result arrives onto it. This will be work to provide inbuilt applications for managing the wipe cache partition in positive manner.

If you have Android 2.2, instead of selecting the corner of the screen, press both volume buttons at the same time. Then the wipe cache partition option will be helpful to you. But as per you mentioned you choose Motorola defy plus smartphone. Hence it contains android 2.3 mobile OS> you don’t need to do any additional task onto it. There is inbuilt factory reset task also work with the same kind of environment. Hence try to do this alternative solution and check its result on smartphone.

Touch the lower right corner of the screen and then select wipe cache partition then tap ok button will be also work in this Motorola defy smartphone. You can check this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. For more information about it, you can contact the official site expert person. They help to you for solving this issue.