Thread: Earpiece/headphone jack Dead on Motorola Defy Plus

Earpiece/headphone jack Dead on Motorola Defy Plus

I want to buy this smartphone but after reading so many articles about this mobile phone I realize that it gives problem with the Earpiece/headphone jack. I listen that this earpiece/ headphone jack is being dead and I want to hear collect some information about how many have Dead Earpiece/headphone jack Problems with this Motorola Defy Plus mobile phone. I want to use the 3.5 headphone jack with this mobile phone. Should it will compatible with this mobile phone? Need more information about it. Thanks any help.

Re: Earpiece/headphone jack Dead on Motorola Defy Plus

I haven’t seen the US version have that problem but the European version is having the similar kind of problem with their headphone jack. I have seen this into the European forum of the Motorola official site. You can also check this problem and its appropriated solutions. This will be help to take preventions and avoid such issues onto this mobile phone.

Sometimes, it could be a faulty ear piece. Hence such ear piece makes problem with their mobile phone. In that case, we need to first check that the headphone is being compatible with this mobile phone or not. If it is compatible then only buy such headphone. Otherwise there is no need to do this purchasing headphone with such Motorola defy plus. Most of the times such thing happen and hence mobile phone gives headphone/ear piece dead problem. Otherwise not such things happen with the mobile phone.

Had mine for almost a month. Use the head phones for listening to music and sometimes talking on the phone. I don’t receive any kind of problem with this mobile phone. Hence I would be say that this is best mobile phone so far. All this mentioned things in few forums are just spam and nothing else.

Honestly, I like this phone so much. The Defy teams are working hard at this. It's trying on everyone's patience, no doubt as you will get best result onto this mobile phone. This happens when you follow the proper mentioned instructions onto it. Then only appropriate positive result comes onto your mobile phone. I stay in Germany and I buy this mobile phone. Now I use it without facing any kind trouble with us. I would be suggesting to you for buy this mobile phone and check what result arrives onto it.

For more information regarding this issue, you need to contact the official site expert person. This is the best way to get confirmation that this issue arriving onto such mobile phone or not. I don’t think this is just the bug of the mobile phone. Expert persons provide you more information about this and they also suggest you most comfortable headphone and its jack with this mobile phone.