Thread: How to recover deleted photos from SD card on Motorola Defy plus

How to recover deleted photos from SD card on Motorola Defy plus

Hi friends, last week I buy this Motorola defy plus mobile phone. its best mobile phone for capturing the images and saving it to the connected SD card. I do this task previously. I had taken some great pictures about nature and I take lot of effort to take this picture. This is the sunset last night and my camera and gallery both worked fine on this condition to take pictures. Now today morning when I check my mobile phone SD card onto this mobile phone, I see that not any single picture has been present onto it. I am sure that I take all the pictures yesterday night. Please help me to get these pictures back to my connected SD card of Motorola defy plus mobile phone. I’m waiting it.

Re: How to recover deleted photos from SD card on Motorola Defy plus

If you sure that you taken picture then check all the folders of internal storage memory mobile phone. Sometimes, it could be happen that pictures have been saved automatically onto the phone memory instead of connected sd card. When user didn’t set the setting very well, in that condition such things are happen. Hence check this folder of phone memory and if it present takes its backup on any other storage device. This will be helpful to recover these pictures even when it would be loss on mobile phone.

Yes, this happen in few situations when the user didn’t properly set the locations where the captured images has been saved. Mostly user think about it is stored in by default into SD card. hence he will be not care about it. But in such situation there is necessary to check the images present onto the phone memory or not.

I also faced similar type of issue. In that condition, I think that these images by default saved into sd card but in actual condition it moved automatically to the phone memory. When I check this, I got my all the captured images. You can also check this phone memory and its sub folder. It will be beneficial for you.

I am sure that I use SD folder locations for storing captured images. Now it will be not present onto that folder. I don’t know what is going with this mobile phone. i am sure that phone memory and its sub folder not holding this captured images. Please help me to fix this issue.

In such case, only one thing is happen and that is recovery of the images files from this SD card. for doing this task, you need to use the android market. In android market, you need to search such kind of software that will be help to recover this image files onto it. hence find out such software and use it for recovery data purpose.

Connect your phone to your computer using appropriate pc suite software. If there are indeed no pictures in the DCIM folder, try the Lost.dir folder. This folder will be gives you indication about when such files has been removed. This is helpful to you for getting more experience onto it. ASTRO File Manager is the leading file/content management solution for Android devices. You need to take help of this ASTRO File Manager for finding this details and its related information onto your mobile phone. This will be helpful to understand that when and who is actually remove this sd card content. The same kind of task you done with the help of microSD reader instead of connecting your mobile phone.

You can have a try of Photo Recovery, a program which can recover lost pictures, videos can music easily. PhotoRetrieval is a comprehensive digital photo recovery tool aims to recover deleted, formatted or lost photo files. Hence use this PhotoRetrieval software onto you moto mobile phone. you get its setup file onto android market.

Following are the process work to recover all the removed data or files which contains images or videos from the sd card.
    • If you are using SD card, connect it to laptop via a card reader.
    • After connection, choose the drive from where you wish for perform this recover files task.
    • Select next to begin the scanning process.
    • After finishing, check the found files on the list.
    • Select necessary files want to recover and acquire them back to life again.
    • This is the simple process that will be work to fix your complicated problem onto this Motorola mobile phone.

I try this simple process, and I go positive result with it. I also faced similr type of problem and that time, I didn’t know much about it. hence I just decided to collect more information about it. this will be work and in response it helpful to fix my complicated issues onto this Motorola defy plus mobile phone.

There are also many application present that especially present for solving this kind of issues. You need to take care of these things and check what result onto it. before doing any recovery task onto it, you need to be careful about this sd card. in such case, we need to avoid any creation of files or removing any present file. If we did such task, the recovery process will be not work in such cases. Hence I would be saying that try to do this task and check what result arrives onto it.