Thread: Motorola Defy plus Text messages won't scroll up to see older texts

Motorola Defy plus Text messages won't scroll up to see older texts

I buy this Motorola Defy plus smartphone in two days before. Motorola Defy Plus is Official – runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread); and can survive 1GHz CPU Processor; 3.7 inch Multi-Touch Display. It works really well except inbox. When I try to see older text messages onto it, it stops at a certain level. I can’t see older text messages onto it due to this scrolling up problem. is there any person already faced such issue, please reply your valuable reply our it. Thanks.

Re: Motorola Defy plus Text messages won't scroll up to see older texts

Depending on limits that have been set, they may have been purged and no longer available. It’s not actually bug but I think that this will be need some improvement. I also faced this issue when I try to access my older text messages onto it. I don’t think that there is any particular solution available onto it that works to fix this issue.

I think text message setting menu will provide option to fix this issue. You need to go to Menu-> Message-> Setting-> Text Message. There is something kind of option that will be set the limit is more than 200 per conversation. Yes, by default it is 200. You need to change this limit to as per your requirement. This is helpful to you for solving this issue.

I also faced similar kind of problem on my Motorola mobile phone. I have the "back up my data" and "automatic restore" settings turned in the privacy settings. Then I would be saying that try to apply such process onto your smartphone. This will be helpful to you for solving your problem. Backup data as well as restoring option might be helpful in this condition. I yet not try this but would be like to do this task. I am hoping result is being come to the positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    I also faced similar kind of problem on my Motorola mobile phone. I have the "back up my data" and "automatic restore" settings turned in the privacy settings. Then I would be saying that try to apply such process onto your smartphone. This will be helpful to you for solving your problem. Backup data as well as restoring option might be helpful in this condition. I yet not try this but would be like to do this task. I am hoping result is being come to the positive way.
    No, there is no native way to back up sms/mms messages. There is no way to recover the clean text messages. Hence this recovery data or any other restores option not work in such situations. You would have to check any software application that provides such opportunity or not. If any application provides such application, then try to download this application with the help of Android market. This is well for using alternative application instead of doing any restoring task onto it.