Thread: how can i open android market without using youtube account.

how can i open android market without using youtube account.

Hey I am an android user. I am using so many applications and game from android market. But when I log in to android market then I redirect to YouTube account. That’s why I don't want YouTube account to access the android market so how can I modify or change it? thank in advance for help.

re: how can i open android market without using youtube account.

I have similar problem like you , it won't get my Google password or YouTube password, any other ones I could suppose of that might maybe be connected. All my applications s work but I have updates I can't approve because I can't obtain into the android market. Can anybody reply on this query as soon as possible?

I know the answer which is related to the query:
    1. Just go to YouTube account on your device or logon to your YouTube account.
    2. After that If you log in to your YouTube account then just choose sign out option for all accounts which is connected to the YouTube account.
    3. Then as well clear android market cache and your download manager which is used for download the files from internet.

Yes you are right. If what sasuke gives you doesn't working, then use the reset factory setting. To be more accurate, though, go to YouTube site, log in to your YouTube account, go to your YouTube account settings, then go to YouTube account management, then "log out all over the sites". Then clean the android Market data within settings -> applications -> manage applications -> all -> Android market -> clear data.

It work flawlessly thank you. I have been irritated with these difficulties for several of days with no answer from my YouTube assistance for help out. Your information were understandable and effectual. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.