Thread: Does HTC Rezound could get any thicker?

Does HTC Rezound could get any thicker?

I know this was available and it is thicker than the Razr / Nexus, but not this a lot thicker. Now saw this site compare and you could stack the Razr and Nexus on top of one another and it would still be thinner than the Rezound. I actually don't understand why it's so thick either. The Razr / Nexus have bigger batteries as well. What did HTC do, stick Dr Drew in this thing? Coming from the Droid Incredible I really had hopes for this device, but a pair of just isn’t going to do it for me.

Re: Does HTC Rezound could get any thicker?

I don't believe you might stack the RAZR and LTE Nexus and contain them be thinner than the Rezound. Every one hands on reports and said that it is thick, but no thicker than the Thunderbolt, and actually feels quite nice in the hand.

Oh I determine that it will be thicker when you recognize that the battery life is bad and you have to add an extensive battery to obtain additional then 5-6 hours like each other HTC device

You should want to make yourself to support and need to handle it manually before writing it off it being too thick that I saw. So keep in mind that the razr extremely thin. So they have to make of some design compromises when you able to make it, so including a non removable battery. And need to compares your phone with other phones to male it point less. It was designed to be having thinner than anything else and os it is.

I got a someone feedback that if this phone is to thick, then that will be to skinny and has to make a non removable battery and I having a poor life of the battery and also lack of some of the features such as the global radios and etc.

It have a subject matter that is totally depend, and also have a bigs to prefer a more about to hold this cells on the market to be comfortable with resound, so does it means that it is because of its size, but I certainly I have not ruled it out due to its size.

Ok, so maybe I inflated with the thickness, but 7.1mm (Razr), 8.9mm (Nexus) to 13.65mm (Rezound)? That is a big difference. If thick with ridges is what you like, and then have at it. Like I told you before I'm not dishing HTC, as I love my Droid Incredible, Who knows, maybe I'll see this by a person when it comes out and find that it's not as thick as it looks in the photos, as I just looked up my Incredible specs and found out it was 11.9mm thick and I find that to be pretty thin.