Thread: Will the HTC Rezond is new version of HTC Sense?

Will the HTC Rezond is new version of HTC Sense?

The HTC Vigor also known as HTC Rezound I want to buy and I know that it arrives onto 14 November 2011. I read so many articles about this mobile phone and I can say that I really impress with its configuration and release video of this mobile phone. After viewing this few articles and video I think this is the new version of the HTC sense (like the Sensation). What do you think friend. I think this is just to near the newest version. Thanks for any comments onto it.

re: Will the HTC Rezond is new version of HTC Sense?

There are two upcoming next-generation phones will offer the iPhone 5 amazing product competition is concerned. They are the first Nexus and smartphone HTC Vigor. Both mobile phones Android Ice-Cream Sandwich contains mobile operating system. So lots of discussions about which is better compared to others. If we think that this force has been the new HTC version of HTC Sense and will be 3.5, which is similar to the sensation. HTC sense features aluminum unibody construction for a premium look and feel of solidity. It comes with 3G features, S-LCD 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen, 8 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. And the same kind of features had also been present in this new mobile phone HTC Vigor.

The feeling of HTC is a smartphone designed and manufactured by HTC Corporation that runs the Android 2.3 software package Gingerbread. The HTC effect has also been launched by the company offering the HTC and Android mobile operating system 2.3 Gingerbread. So I was thinking also that this is the new version of the HTC sensation.

The home screen carousel on a 720p dual core device of HTC vigor is same but it looks different. Pretty is much just 3.0 with some new widgets. This is really helpful to the person who wants to get the updated firmware of their HTC sensation mobile phone. They can directly access this mobile phone. This is really brilliant and it will be gives best performance so ever.