Thread: Dell venue screen broken

Dell venue screen broken

Hi, I have been looking for repairing my dell venue because unfortunately before some days I have just dropped it down and because of that the phone has cracked screen. But I am not even sure whether the warranty covers any such damage with the phone or not because I have never ever claimed yet. But still wanted to know that whether it is possible or not. Any suggestion would be esteemed regarding this.

Re: Dell venue screen broken

Though I also think that this could be consider as a mistreatment with the phone, in other words accidental damage with is not recoverable. But still it would be better if you contact the customer support once and see what they are saying about the same, and off course do mentioned it over here as well.

actually after seeing this i called technical support and it's 249 for them to fix the phone no matter what the problem is together with shipping which doesn’t make any sense isn’t it? As I might buy another phone for that much money since the phone was only 300 with the gift card brand new! Most horrible part is this would have never happened if i would have just ordered my otter box at the similar time as the phone in its place of it being an afterthought, brainless me! So is there anybody over here has found anywhere to buy replacement screens for the it yet, as i have perceived a few places with them for the venue pro but not the venue? Any more suggestion left?

I personally believe that you’ll get better support from the support center only in case of replacement as well, are you about to repaired it from any outside technician, since I don’t prefer this way however, thus my recommendation is like to visit the service center personally and ask them about the same, and I don’t think this much would be cost because as you have mentioned they have included the shipping charges as well.

have you tried eBay for the screen? Because I think you may get the screen from there. In fact I have another idea as well, why don’t you extended warranty for the device and then give it for replacement?