Thread: Dimension of HTC Rezound

Dimension of HTC Rezound

HI, I am about to buy this HTC Rezound and was thinking as what could be the size rather dimension of the mobile, because the one which I was having previously having huge dimension and because of that I was quite difficult for me to carry it wherever I go. And really I am quite disappointed with my previous phone as I haven’t get the perfect case rather it is quite bigger to keep in hand. It would be better if some just told how this resound looks in hand while carrying it. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Dimension of HTC Rezound

As far as dimensions are concerned I would say the phone comprises 129 x 65.5 x 13.7 mm of structure and it is quite good according to me, isn’t it guys? See I have posted the picture below so that you can have better idea about the phone.

I am not sure about the dimensions but still I would like to recommend you that you should a glance over here for further details about the product, and it seems like you haven’t ever see their official website for the same because that’s the only way through which you can have better idea about the products, though it is it’s hardware specification or the features.

Seems like it is good to have this phone in fact having 4.3 inches of screen is quite good and I think the covers and screen guard must be available for the device, isn’t it? Anyways thanks for the suggestion.