Thread: Does Voice and data simultaneously possible in HTC Rezound

Does Voice and data simultaneously possible in HTC Rezound

I don’t know whether it is true or not or maybe it's uncertain to me if the 4G LTE devices carry out voice as well as data simultaneously ala AT&T which I am at present on? This mobile phone looks immense, except having voice along with data is significant to me. What about this new HTC Rezound? Will it do the needful for me?

Re: Does Voice and data simultaneously possible in HTC Rezound

Each and every one of the phones do voice as well as data on top of 4G. The Thunderbolt as well as Rezound can as well achieve it on top of 3G (not certain how that works).

We were just wondering if we received a tip regarding HTC Thunderbolt the ability to make voice and data simultaneously over 3G was true, and it turns out that this was the second picture taken from within Verizon. It states that the feature is not advertised because of the fact that it is common to all of their devices, and because I cannot promise that will be consistent with your brand. Whatsoever, Verizon. We geeks know now. Just make sure to start putting this feature on all phones!

Certainly, dual voice as well as data merely within 4G LTE service areas of work, except it's something simply if you are the barely airline left that does not surf the Web by the use of a data connection plus chat on the cell phone all together.

Basically, this means that Verizon customers who are interested in testing the new mobile phone would have the opportunity to browse the Internet while on a call.

Since Verizon's network does not support this feature at this time, its inclusion with the HTC ThunderBolt should make many users happy.

Other mobile operators already offer this functionality on their 3G networks, and even 4G waves operate, but Verizon customers have not had the chance to try before.

It seems that Verizon does not advertise this feature on purpose. "We cannot promise that the experience will be one that is consistent with our brand," reads a leaked Verizon (via Phandroid ), possibly explaining why Verizon was not fond confirm simultaneous voice and data on your device 4G so far.