Thread: Does HTC Rezound include a better soundcard

Does HTC Rezound include a better soundcard

Most of you might have also been very much familiar with the HTC Sensation XE. That phone was specification meant to beat audio. However now I have also heard that the Rezound will take in a few Beats software....does anyone know if it may have an advanced quality soundcard? I play music within my car all the way through my mobile phone, thus this would be a huge deal.

Re: Does HTC Rezound include a better soundcard

As we predicted in recent days, the HTC press conference held this afternoon in New York focused on the presentation of the new HTC Rezound, the smartphone operating system Android and Beats Audio technology, also known by the code name of HTC Vigor.

HTC announced its new flagship smartphone, collaboration with Beats Audio, which so clearly focuses on multimedia, audio playback and sound quality. HTC Rezound will be distributed with a pair of headphones and custom-hear the playback controls on the same cable lines and will be ready for 4G now starting to take hold in the United States (in particular the system operator Verizon LTE). Course will be ready for Ice Cream Sandwich and will be released on November 14 in the United States at a price of $ 299.

The new HTC Rezound, previously known as Vigor code (which we could see some pictures two weeks ago), adopts a large 4.3 inch screen displaying an HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels), one of the first an HTC smartphone. Another highlight, the Rezound adopts Beats Audio technology and therefore has an audio circuit designed by the firm of Dr. Dre. Beats Audio systems feature integrated on HTC smartphones, the Rezound recognizes the Beats Audio (ear headphones supplied with the smartphone) when it is plugged in and adjusts the audio profiles.