Thread: HTC Sensation vs. HTC Sensation XE

HTC Sensation vs. HTC Sensation XE

Hi, I about to have a new phone for me but quite confused between many, but when I was reading mobile buying guide for the same I came to know that the one that I have mentioned in the title is quite good to have and that’s why I am planning to have any one of them, thus please guys do recommend me any so that I can have better idea about the product. and off course if you have any other recommendation then post that as well over here. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: HTC Sensation vs. HTC Sensation XE

Before I recommend you any device will you please let me know some of the answers to the question I have mentioned.
    • Any brand preference of yours ?

• What is the budget?

• Any OS preference?

• Hardware preference?

• Size, dimension preference?

It would be really better if you provide this information so that I can assist you further, but as far this two device are concerned, I would say XE is far much better than the older sensation.

as far as this mobiles are concerned I would say you should get the sensation XE one but still be aware as the phone don’t have any HDMI port, rather apart from that I have heard that the phone don’t even rooted as well. But I think better option will be to have any from the Samsung such as the galaxy s2, which is far much better than the one you have mentioned and here the older sensation doesn’t came anywhere.

Anyways if you wanted to have more information about the XE you can have it from here itself.

See there isn’t any brand preference over here and any would be fine to but and just don’t worry about the budget as this is my first Smartphone thus I am quite excited to have any no matter what would be the price.

after seeing the above comment of yours I would like to recommend you that you should not get any from the HTC rather why don’t you try to have apple’s Iphone 4s? Have you ever seen the mobile on internet or its hardware specification, if not then you should have a glance, apart from that the operating system that it comprises is the iOS5 which is the latest one among others and have very good feature that you can compare with other OS’s.

In fact I personally believe that iOS5 is far much better than the android because though they provide the same feature in the phone but still apple uses quite good strategy according to me, but still if you really wanted to have any which is having android then it would be better if you wait for the Nexus because I have heard that the phone will comes with the ICS update loaded and which Is the most important thing.