Thread: getting black screen on boot in Dell streak 7

getting black screen on boot in Dell streak 7

I am using Dell Streak 7 in which I have Android Honeycomb 3.2. My tablet was working properly but suddenly my screen goes blank and after that when I restart the device at that time I get black screen only. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: getting black screen on boot in Dell streak 7

I have gone through your problem and first thing I would like to tell you is have you tried to solve this issue by booting your device in the recovery mode? If you have not tried then you should first try to solve this problem by booting the device in recovery mode.

Yes I will also give you the same advice because many times booting the device in recovery mode can help you to fix this type of issue. If you don’t know about how to boot the Dell streak 7 in recovery mode then you have to follow these steps. First you have to press and hold the volume up button with the power button and after some seconds if you see the recovery mode option then you have to reset to factory setting option. Now after that your device will get reset and after trying that you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. I think after performing the above steps your problem will get solved.

if you need any more help then please let me know.

If after trying the above steps also you are facing the same problem then I think there might be something wioth your device and you have contact the Dell support and tell them about the problem which you are facing and after that they will give you solution regarding this.

Thanks for helping me. After going through your steps I have I have successfully boot my Dell streak 7 device in the recovery mode and then I have done factory reset and after doing these my problem will get solved and now my Dell streak 7 is working like charm.