Thread: Unable to open printing preferences while printing from Dell Inkjet Photo Printer 720

Unable to open printing preferences while printing from Dell Inkjet Photo Printer 720

Hello friends, when I try to open the properties for printing a web page in Mozilla Firefox, the following error window: entitled: “Dell Photo Printer 720 Properties" large red X, track by "depending on the direction 0x0 reasons a defense error (code Exception 0x0000005). The property page of the spreadsheet application might not work correctly. "I've reset the printer in Firefox and reinstalling the printer driver. All ideas are welcome for the problem. Thank you.

Re: Unable to open printing preferences while printing from Dell Inkjet Photo Printer 720

I have the solution for you, you just follow the following method then it will help you to solve the problem

• Go to the Start.
    • Then go to control panel.
    • In the control panel go on to the system option and in that go to the system protection.
    • As you go on to the system protection click on create and create a system restore point.
    • As you created the system restore point then go to the start
    • Again in the start go to the control panel and in the control panel goes to programs and features.
    • In the programs and features select the Mozilla Firefox and uninstall it.
    • If you have 32-bit windows then go the C:\Program Files and if you are using 64 bit then go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the Mozilla Firefox folder.

As you will do this it might give you new start and you better install the older version of the Mozilla Firefox. So you better try it.

Re: Unable to open printing preferences while printing from Dell Inkjet Photo Printer 720

Thank you so much it has help me and it has worked me, I have downloaded the older version of the Mozilla Firefox and now it is working great for me.