Thread: processor and GPU comparison for the galaxy nexus and the htc rezound

processor and GPU comparison for the galaxy nexus and the htc rezound

The google nexus prime are releasing their phone with the fast processor and at the same time htc also are launching their smartphone of htc rezound. So I want to know which one have the better performance of the processor. As I am looking for buying the phone but my keen interest is for the processor and the camera quality. So what do you feel which one should I go for from the three which are galaxy nexus , htc rezound , and razr.

Re: processor and GPU comparison for the galaxy nexus and the htc rezound

See if your requirements for buying the phone are the processor and the camera then I would say that the htc rezound has the better processor then the galaxy nexus and the camera quality is also better then the galaxy nexus prime. You should go with the htc rezound rather then the nexus prime.

As you have mention above that you are interested in buying the phone but you are bit confused about which smartphone you should buy for. So let me tell you that as you have decided that your keen interest in the phone is the processor and the camera. for this I would tell you that the htc rezound phone comes with the 1.5 ghz and the nexus prime has got the 1.2 ghz , the razr has got the 1.2 ghz of processor and comparing from all this , the htc rezound has got more processor speed then the rest and now comparing with the cameras then I would say that all the three has got the 8mp of camera but the nexus prime and razr has got the HD camera and rezound lacks in this. so still I would suggest you to go with the rezound.

I don’t think so going with the htc rezound is the good option as it does not have the HD camera and the processor is just few more then the nexus prime and razr. But comparing with the other features you get more from the nexus prime and the razr. And the rezound do not have such good features as comparing with two phones.

The rezound features are really poor then the galaxy nexus prime and the razr. so ot wise to go for the nexus prime. I have seen the phone feature and the specification , I would tell you that only the procesor speed is the demerit in the phone while it carries almost all good features then the rezound. The nexus prime has got the 5 mp of HD camera and 1.3 mp of front camera , it has got the 4.6’ screen , the processor for this phone has 1.2ghz and the above all the main feature for this phone is it comes with the android 4.0 icecream sandwich. So I suggest you that you should got with the nexus prime instead of going with the rezound.

I must say that the rezound has got the better features then the nexus prime. Rezound has got the better camera , better processor speed . and as your prime concern is also the same so I would advice you to go with the rezound. As it does not matter that the phones does not come with the android 4.0 icecream sandwich as later you could get the update for this.

You should wait and watch for the motorolas razr to launch its specs as it has also got some new and exixting feature which would really beat the other two phones.

As per my knowledge the razr have already launched its new specs for the phone. according to its website the motorola razr is much slimer and has got the 4.5’ of superamoled screen , it has got 8mp of camera and comes with the 1.2 ghz dual core processor. So I guess the phone has got much good fearures then the rezound and the nexus prime. so it is better to go with the razr then going with the nexus prime and the rezound.