Thread: Beats Audio vs DSP manager for HTC Rezound.

Beats Audio vs DSP manager for HTC Rezound.

Hello everyone, I recently get the new HTC Rezound, and is working very well for me. I am here to say I'm not really an audiophile, but I can definitely tell the difference between audio that sounds good and evil and most of all phones I've used has sounded quite poor compared to my HTC Rezound. From what I heard the sound of the rhyme, which is much better, but it's basically an equalizer setting, and only works with music applications from HTC. I'm really torn between this and the Nexus Galaxy, DSP manager could make more or less the same as Beats Audio? Or is there some other magic that HTC is working on the system to give a better overall experience for audio?

Re: Beats Audio vs DSP manager for HTC Rezound.

here in this cause, i will say that from my understanding, hitting just a software upgrade already compressed music. Many people are tricked into thinking shock is a major cause of world-class audio headphones / earphones are truly worthy and have never heard of that one can draw. I would not buy the Rezound only shock, but the phone is. Late is just nice complement. That this can more than likely to create an experience equal or better to listen on any new phone coming out. You may have to buy some headphones PowerAMP and decent, but the sound quality will be just as good if not better.

Let me tell you all that I would not buy just for that, but it is an advantage on the link galaxy. And I have a decent pair of headphones, so if I can basically recreate the experience in the Nexus Galaxy then it's probably just wait a week or less for it.

Ok, I think it was a good question and I wondered if there was something better on the hardware. I use Bluetooth in the car audio and I want the best audio quality possible. If there is no difference hardware wise between this phone and another phone that probably will not be on this phone and near. This is my review for this phone. And you others?

Hey thanks for suggesting me about this topic. I have submitted this thread over here to get some suggestion about my question and you all people have answered good for my all questions. Thanks a lot for that.

Recently, I have seen the news about the Beats audio for the HTC. And that is HTC supersized, Beats audio-toting Sensation XL has landed across the pond. As we noted in our hands-on preview, this 4.7-inch phone is like an Android cousin to the similarly huge Titan with Windows Phone. You get the same huge screen and 1.5GHz, though it bests the Titan with more RAM and, of course, Beats.