Thread: When will Android Ice Cream Sandwich come on HTC REZOUND?

When will Android Ice Cream Sandwich come on HTC REZOUND?

I buy this HTC REZOUND smartphone in last month. It also called as HTC Vigor mobile phone. Few days before I read onto your forum that the Android based Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS have to come on few seven HTC smartphone and HTC Rezound smartphone is one of them. Here I want to know that when should this ICS come on my mobile phone. what procedure I need to fix this issue. Thanks for any reply.

Re: When will Android Ice Cream Sandwich come on HTC REZOUND?

Yes, few days before our site has gives the information of within few days this ICS come on Few HTC mobile phone. HTC Rezound smartphone name also included onto this list. Now there is news that this OS has been come on early 2012. Hence you need to wait some more days to install this OS onto your mobile phone. Currently you need to run android 2.4 onto it. I hope it works great onto your mobile phone.

If you want a pure ICS experience sooner rather than later, I'd say wait for Prime. Because of few minor problems this ICS launching on HTC based smartphone release date is postponed to early 2012. This mobile OS is to be Android 4.0 buy you can also get ICS on your mobile phone. Android 2.4 is also known as Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS. You can get more information about this issue on our forum link. This link is being as follows: HTC announced Ice Cream Sandwich update for its eight Smartphone’s

HTC confirms early 2012 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrades for Sensation, Rezound, Vivid and few other smartphone. HTC has confirmed the Android 4.0 update for several of its flagship phones. If you want to get similar kind of experience, Android 2.4 ICS mobile OS is being gives same performance. You can get its real performance onto this mobile phone. Hence try this thing and check what result arrives onto your mobile phone.

HTC knows how excited our fans are to get their hands on Google's latest version of Android, Ice Cream Sandwich. Landlord of HTC phones will have to waiting early 2012 for their mobile OS to be upgraded to Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. Making the move up from Android Gingerbread to the all-new ICS is great for all the selected HTC smartphone. Hence you can use the current ISC version and wait for few days. Definitely you got the notification of this Google’s to Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. Then follow onscreen instructions to do this update mobile OS task onto your HTC mobile phone.