Thread: battery buy for htc vigor

battery buy for htc vigor

I want to buy the battery for the htc vigor. So I want to know from where I can find the battery for the phone as I am looking for it to buy. And I have also heard that the battery size of the htc vigor and thunderbolt are the same. So I want to know is it possible to interchange the battery of both the phone.

Re: battery buy for htc vigor

See let me first tell uoi that if you want to buy the battery for the phone then I would tell you that there are many stores and online shopping site from where you could buy the battery. The best way to find is to check out on internet to see which sites provide you with the online shopping.

If you want to buy the battery then there are lots of wesites from where you can purchase battery easily. In fact you can purchse the battery from the amazon as they are already selling the battery for the htc rezound. And if you are looking for the buying the battery then it is the best website for purchasing the products. You can also avail the discounts and offers for the products on their website. And you can also try buying the battery from the different sites like ebay , letsbuy . and many more website which provide you with the best offer.

The battery of htc rezound comes the same as the htc thunderbolt . So I wanna say the battery life would be really bad. As I have to charge the battery for the thunderbolt phone everyday. And I should say that battery of htc rezound must have good battery life as my thunderbolt phone battery just lows down after few hours of work on phone. I don't want the same for the htc rezound smartphone.

I see the battery of the htc rezound comes with the oem bettery which is just similar to the htc thunderbolt. And I have seen the oem battery does not provide good battery backup. So it would be good if the htc rezound provide with the good battery backup.

There are many stores through which you can purchase battery or you can go buying the battery from the htc itself. As you can also purchase the battery from them. But you will not get the best offer for the battery. If you want to buy the battery with the best offer then I would suggest you that you can buy from the amazon website as it will provide you with the best buy.