Thread: Is HTC Rezound having a gorilla glass?

Is HTC Rezound having a gorilla glass?

I have came across this phone called HTC Rezound and I am willing to get it but then I just wanted to know that is it having a gorilla glass. I mean that I have found some people saying that it is having gorilla glass but then I have also found some saying that it is not having it so I am pretty confuse. So i just wanted to know if it is having a gorilla glass or not? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Is HTC Rezound having a gorilla glass?

I think that it is not having a gorilla glass display because I have not found it to be mentioned anywhere but then even I am not very much sure about it by now. I have checked for its full specification before and I have not found any thing such as gorilla glass in it and as far as the display is concerned I have found this:
    Display:
    • S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
    • 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density) - Multi-touch input method
    • Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
    • Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
    • Gyro sensor
    • HTC Sense v3.5 UI

I have came across this phone called HTC Rezound and I am willing to get it but then I just wanted to know that is it having a gorilla glass. I mean that I have found some people saying that it is having gorilla glass but then I have also found some saying that it is not having it so I am pretty confuse. So i just wanted to know if it is having a gorilla glass or not? Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

I am sure that it is not having a gorilla glass display because first of all it not mentioned anywhere officially and the other thing is that I have came across a forum which was regarding the comparison between the HTC Rezound and the Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 and it was specified that the HTC Rezound is not having a gorilla glass where as the Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 is having it. The razr has been officially announced as well to be having gorilla glass display so I think that if the HTC Rezound would have been having it then it would have been mentioned somewhere as well.

Thanks for your information guys I was thinking that it might be having a gorilla glass but then after the circumstances that you have shared had made me believe that it is not having it. Actually I had searched for it previously but then I had not found any official news for it but then I had read in some forum where people had mentioned that they have checked it out in the store and all and it is having a gorilla glass but know I think I am having an answer for the same.