Thread: Which one is better HTC Vigor or Motorola Droid Bionic

Which one is better HTC Vigor or Motorola Droid Bionic

I am willing to buy a new phone and I have found the HTC Vigor and Motorola Droid Bionic to be the latest so i am keeping them as my option but now I am not able to decide to choose one form them. I don’t have much idea about these phones as they both are new so is there anyone who has a good idea about these phones and can help me out to choose the best one for me and I also want to know their price in India. Any help regarding this will be appreciated

Re: Which one is better HTC Vigor or Motorola Droid Bionic

I don’t have much knowledge about their price in India by now but I as far as I know the Motorola Droid Bionic will be cheaper than the HTC Vigor and may be 30 to 40 percent cheaper because I have found the Amazon to be selling it for $150 where as the HTC Vigor is said to be crossing 15,000 INR and I think that if it’s true then I think that Motorola Droid Bionic will be a smart choice as it is giving the following:
    • Processor: 2 processor cores running at 1GHz each
    • Memory: 512MB DDR2 RAM
    • Software Platform: Android 2.2
    • Display: 4.3” qHD (Quarter High Definition) (960 x 540)
    • WLAN: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
    • Camera: 8 MP, VGA P2P Video, Digital Zoom, Auto Focus, LED,vga secondary camera
    • Bluetooth1: Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 2.1+EDR, HID
    • Storage: 16GB on board – supports up to 32GB microSD (Total 48GB)

I think that you should probably wait for the price to be released in India because I have found that the HTC Vigor is having better feature than the Motorola Droid Bionic but even I am not sure about the price. Comparatively it has a dual-core 1.5-GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor and it is an Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with 4.3-inch screen at HD (720p) resolution, with pixel density of 320 and it also has a 1 GB of RAM with a 8-megapixel primary camera and with a 2-megapixel secondary camera and it is having Bluetooth 3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity. Which is far better than the HTC Vigor so I think that HTC Vigor will be a smart choice but then it depends in the price but if that’s not a issue for you then I think that you should surely go for HTC Vigor.

I don’t think that the price of the Motorola Droid Bionic is somewhere around $150 and I have found that it will be costing above 15,000 in India and the price of HTC Vigor has not been released in India and if you just want to get the best then I think that the bets will cost you more as well but if you have a budget then just let me know so I can suggest you some other good phones in that range but if you want to choose one form the two that you have specified than I think that waiting for their detail information will be better rather than guessing it.

I think that the specs of the HTC Vigor is not yet confirmed even though I have found the following but then I have also found that it was mentioned there as latest leak and even I have tried to look for its price on a no of site and for India it is just displaying as coming soon and all some sites have mentioned that the Motorola Droid Bionic will be costing between 15000-16000 INR but exact price is not specified still and I knowing their price comparing them will not be a good choice. I have found these specs for the HTC Vigor:
    • Android 2.3.4
    • HTC Sense 3.5
    • 1.5GHz processor
    • 4.3-inch qHD display (1280 x 720)
    • 1GB RAM
    • 4G LTE
    • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
    • Bluetooth 3.0
    • 8 meagpixel rear camera
    • 2 megapixel front camera

Hey thanks for your information guys after looking at your suggestion I will be going for Motorola Droid Bionic.