Thread: How can I root new HTC Sensation XE

How can I root new HTC Sensation XE

I bought this phone a week ago and sill wondering the way to root this phone I really want to know this I was hoping anyone from this forum can help me to sort this out is there anyone who know the way I can root mu brand new HTC Sensation XE please reply

Re: How can I root new HTC Sensation XE

Yeah I previously using the HTC Sensation and thinking of purchasing the HTC Sensation XE. I was hoping if I can do this with S-Off Tool or is HTC Sensation XE shipped previously S-OFF by HTC ? can anyone give me any information regarding

Just see the instruction in the how to root regular Sensation topic. It works precisely the similar on the XE as on the regular Sensation.. As they are together just the similar handset, expect from the red colors in the HTC Sensation XE and a improved stock battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishu View Post
    Yeah I previously using the HTC Sensation and thinking of purchasing the HTC Sensation XE. I was hoping if I can do this with S-Off Tool or is HTC Sensation XE shipped previously S-OFF by HTC ? can anyone give me any information regarding
    You won’t like if it is done by HTC itself ,since you might not then able to get rid of it.

though, Revolutionary works well on HTC Sensation XE handset, and if you want to undo it ,

Anyhow, why would you desire HTC Sensation XE if you already have a HTC Sensation.

They are the similar handset.

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    You won’t like if it is done by HTC itself ,since you might not then able to get rid of it.

though, Revolutionary works well on HTC Sensation XE handset, and if you want to undo it ,

Anyhow, why would you desire HTC Sensation XE if you already have a HTC Sensation.

They are the similar handset.

I hate to be with the same handset more than 4-5 months , I have had my Sensation while April moreover I am sort of uninterested with it I believe a RED Color development could be very well or else my Sensation is operational completely fine . It presently I am fed up and at the present I am eager to buy a fresh handset and regrettably HTC did not turn up with one more option.

Until HTC happen with a fresh model, I consider to purchase he SGS II or iPhone 4S , although I don't familiar with why I am allergic to all "iPhone" and all "i" family furthermore I don't akin to the Samsung handset. So I believe the best alternative is the Sensation XE What about HTC EVO 3D, should I purchase the HTC Sensation XE or HTC EVO 3D? What do you guys consider?

Sensation as well as the HTC Sensation XE is on the subject the similar with the exception of a superior CPU frequency and beat audio tech. so aren’t much of a difference if you're egger to get a new handset why not stay a short time for the galaxy nexus?

I akin to the "SENSE 3.0/3.5" plus HTC itself . as my primary HTC, HTC Touch Pro in 2008 I was very happy with it that’s why , I did not purchase any additional brands apart from HTC

I can agree with you on that and in that case then why not go for the HTC EVO 3D and if you wish for to acquire the HTC Sensation XE you might just flash one of the roms that method you have most excellent of both I presume

I was going to purchase the HTC EVO 3D previous, however according to the analysis I review among 3 handset Sensation, Sensation XE, Evo 3D, Evo 3D appear like the slowest . So I certain to not to purchase the Evo 3D

anyhow, the recent past I buy the Sensation XE previously , appear a little slower than my Sensation someway.