Thread: Is there an app compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel for HTC Sensation XE

Is there an app compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel for HTC Sensation XE

Is there anyone here who might have any idea regarding this I would be glad to know actually I travels a lot and don’t like to carry a big load of baggage certainly not the laptop bag so I was thinking Is there an app compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel for HTC Sensation XE so that I be able to see my doucuments on my phone itself so please guys do help me on this I would really like to know about this

Re: Is there an app compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel for HTC Sensation XE

No such app has been made by the Microsoft for Android although you can open word/excel documents through OpenOffice and additional office apps you can obtain for free in the android Market

Re: Is there an app compatible with Microsoft Word and Excel for HTC Sensation XE

If you check the Android market in addition to that write Microsoft Office it'll get reply with a some options. I've seen people have using quick office mostly it is excellent. If you would like to edit the documents while you’re going to have to finance those as the free edition of the apps in general don't permit editing. You could also try the Google docs app

Why don’t you get the Documents To Go that will server all the propose that that you required hope this would be helping you thanks

I am taking into thought buying an Office App, and was hoping if anyone had already purchase one and if so what they consideration regarding it. I'm really looking for something that can read, edit, and create word, excel, and powerpoint files. I'm openness toward Documents to Go, can anyone her assist me with this I would be really appreciating this

Yes I myself be concerned on any criticism to this query. I cannot open any word files on my free of charge docs to go. It open and lets me observation excel files, but the word files no go. They asking for 15 bucks.

up to now the most excellent I've revised of is Documents To Go. You can search it in the marketplace. It's a little pricey, but if you'll be using it consistently, worth it. I had it inhabitant on my BlackBerry and I did use it on occasion. by no means had issue at all.

Does anyone tried TeamViewer app I heard its helps to remotely connect pc with the phone does by it we be able to view and edit the document on the computer