Thread: What’s new in Sound quality of the HTC Sensation XE

What’s new in Sound quality of the HTC Sensation XE

Hi people I am planning to buy a new phone and this phone is on my wish list but I've for myself I by no means had a any difficulty with the sound class on my HTC Desire so I doubt why HTC is put so great deal effort into introduction this handset with Beats expertise. I mean, how much enhanced might the sound excellence perhaps be? And how many people here make use of their handset as their main mp3 players? It's an attractive query and I'll be concerned to see just how evident the difference in sound superiority is. surely the idea of a HQ external speaker on the handset makes it quite upset

Re: What’s new in Sound quality of the HTC Sensation XE

I read somewhere that When Fabi (he is from AndroidPIT) verify the Sensation XE out at the pre-release party, he didn't appear to be so overwhelmed. The sound excellence was improved then usual he said however not sufficient of an development to actually call for an complete fresh mobile phone where that was the whole selling point. I haven't had a possibility to try them out myself so far but he sound a bit let down.

It is just Branding they actually think Dr. Dre sells CD so he able to move phones also in fact MP3' really bad that’s why I still purchase CD's and not MP3's

Poor MP3 that all depends on the rip quality although that’s a different discuss. How was the sound on your Sensation? Are the headphones some fine or just normal bud? Do yours contain the sound deletion too and what do you imagine about it? I’m just interested as I'm rather of an audio-phile and was taking into account receiving one until the Android PIT report on it. Adore hearing some more opinions.

I have no sensation yet still with my desire characteristic . I tried sensation of my friend, sounded similar to my desire I have some Sennheisers. If a sound has cancellation-as with almost every MP3 player or smart phone You can actually improve the sound and cancellation of sound with PowerAMP a bit with EQ , but all the CD or mp3 is different so you have to do it again for every album you hear I really hope that the late-software can improve the sound. It sounds rubbish in my ears as I often hear studio-quality music when I'm producing our

I believe the sound is attractively good plus it's not the just 'upgrade' - we are at the present talking regarding the a large amount powerful handset now on the market (UK) blisteringly fast on the benchmark app.

I love it.

I presently got one at the moment and in my view on the sound class, I'd state it's not a huge jump. The dissimilarity is insignificant, it's improved, however nowhere close to as what it yet will be without larger earphones. I own a couple of Sony mdr-v700s

I'm more paying attention in the in call sound class. I'm not pleased with the top level in any way. Also it won't play a copy of Star Wars i place on there in 720p. However I'm still functioning on it. Jumped on this handset after a 3GS and Xperia 1 previous to that.

Cool Gald you like our cava: grin: It will not play Star Wars? That is strange. The sensation supports HD video playback so you must work with your copy of Star Wars. If my Google-Fu has failed me not to support .3 gp, .3 g2,. Mp4,. Wmv (Windows Media Video 9),. Avi (MP4 ASP and MP3). Xvid (MP4 ASP and MP3) Does your file has the correct format?

Anyway welcome to the forum AndroidPIT! Check out our blog and also the joint conversation. We are always happy to get feedback from new users.

Glad you like our rig It will not play Star Wars? That is odd. The sensation supports HD video playback so you have to work with your duplicate of Star Wars. If my Google Fu has failed me not to support .3 gp, .3 g2,. Mp4 Windows Media Video 9 . Avi (MP4 ASP and MP3). Xvid (MP4 ASP and MP3) do your file has the exact format?

I've lately purchase a Sensation XE. I can guarantee you the sound quality is unbelievable. The earphones are good-looking good also. It's with no trouble worth it for the boost in sound quality if audio stuff to you. I in fact put up for sale my MP3 player to make use of this in its place. I have sensation xe you can be certain that sound quality is astonishing

I haven't got my XE up till now it arrive in a somedays and i can’t remain however this will be my just music player so it will be attractive to find out how high-quality beats is. I'm not precisely an audiophile so it will without a doubt be plenty all right for me, i didnt purchase the XE exclusively for the audio experience however because it’s the newest, best HTC and i won’t be receiving an additional new handset for a good although after this one.