Thread: HTC Sensation XE is constantly awake

HTC Sensation XE is constantly awake

I don’t know whether I am really a stupid or not but my Sensation is really stupid. After selling my old phone due to batter issue I have got this new Sensation XE. It didn’t have any kind of problem except one. The issue is the phone is continuously awake. Even with the good battery backup, the phone couldn’t able to last long one day to this continuous awake. I am running out of ideas now. What can I do?

Re: HTC Sensation XE is constantly awake

An Android phone can precisely indicate where exactly the battery is used. You can find it in Menu -> Settings -> About phone -> Battery. If you then click on battery use, you will see a list of which applications energy have used

Because enlightenment is when your phone runs a few things, for example if you call 2 hours in spite off the screen you will see 2 hours of activity in "bar" awakening. If your timing is all made to refresh every 10 minutes your phone will be almost all the time active and eat your battery. Otherwise another common symptom, you have how many percentages for "android" in the statistics?

Awake is the time that your phone was busy with something real. It's called "standby time" which is a bit confusing though you can call it so. Standby is here that your phone was busy and not asleep.

These two times are very important. In this example you see that your device is running 37 minutes on and 31 minutes it has been working. If the unit is still used (for example, to browse the Internet or play games), there is nothing to be worried about it. If the unit largely on the desk with the screen is located, there is something wrong. If you use the phone sleeps much less energy. If it is constantly awake, even when the screen is off, it uses much more energy.

Probably make one or more apps the phone awake, although they are not visible in the overview list of 2.3.3.

However, some applications misbehave. Example, some widgets on your home screen. Instead of just the occasional update to do if you really look at the screen (the screen is therefore), for example, they continue to constantly update. It takes a lot of energy and is being totally useless. Watchdog Lite can watch and alert you when programs or tasks for a longer time, CPU use. So you can easily identify them.