Thread: HTC Sensation XE: High Quality Speaker or Headphones

HTC Sensation XE: High Quality Speaker or Headphones

I heard that the HTC sensation XE is mainly developed with the intention of providing excellent audio beats. But in the official site it seems to me that all the audio performance is only meant for its hearphones and other than this there is no review about the quality of output speaker. Is the speaker as well going to be elevated quality otherwise simply the headphones?

Re: HTC Sensation XE: High Quality Speaker or Headphones

When you plug it in headphones, allows the option to activate beats, enhances the bass sound and feel. Basically, this is a preset for optimized sound. On the thin-sounding speakers working "beats" not the sound profile is only available with headphones. In our test field is the sensation XE with the in-ears enclosed the phone with the best out-of-the-box sound quality. Turn up the volume too much, it comes when the "beats" in over steer in the depths of bass-heavy songs.

Beats promises a clean range of sound with deep bass as well as clear highs. Using the supplied in-ear headphones, users can as well remotely control the music playback. "The audio quality is a extremely significant factor for mobile sound familiarity and we are working to push the boundaries not barely for voice reception, except also for music, video along with games up fully," says Jason Mackenzie, chief marketing officer at HTC. Whether the integrated speaker have also been enhanced, except is not known.

The collaboration between Beats Audio and HTC, has resulted in a specific software for playing audio, that would optimize the sound balance to get the best audio at any time. To this we must add the presence of some physical buttons to control playback and headphones specially designed for the occasion.

Any music service available on Android Market you are using, you'll notice the bass fuller, a stronger voice, a greater level of clarity and a wider range of sounds, ensuring a perfect audio fidelity to the desired listening mode from ' artist.

The XE-heavy sound-sets up a great performance on our test platform. However, to evaluate a mobile phone to let criteria, and here schlampt the trendy Beat Masters. While it is practically better in all respects, as the sensation, the XE end loses much against the Galaxy S2. Reason is the only average battery life, and the mediocre sound quality. Who priority a fast phone with a beautiful and responsive touch-screen looks strong, the music stands out with design and quality of the Android-mass lies properly with the sensation XE. The special model, however, also has an exclusive price.

IMHO the speaker sounds very well, except it's all the way through the supplied headphones that you be thankful for the accurate intensity.

I had the sensation since yesterday XE and may not believe me connect my speakers.

I think the speaker is not too good and quiet (at least if one puts the phone on the display page). The in-ear headphones have really a very good sound (though I can draw no comparison to the sensation with the XE custom ROM).

The speakers appear to work immense on mine. The stereo is inspiring. The call volume isn't vast except perhaps there's a fix for that. The speakers are pretty excellent as compared to further phones. Clearly the headphones are superior nevertheless.

I now have the sensation XE. Here's my opinion.

With the supplied headphones and the beat mode. You cannot use the sound. Only bass and treble. With my cheap Sony MDR E819 V but it is bearable. Even with these headphones you can turn the beat's mode. Doll is the sound but also not there. I've downloaded the PlayerPro with the DSP module. The equalizer I could then adjust the sound so the sounds of the beat’s headphones are comfortable. I have to say that my first in-ear headphones are. Well worth the purchase due to Beat's I do not think so.

Even with the sound presets, there is no improvement - on the contrary. We complained at the first sensation to the still small number of presets, they were quite equal to the XE thrown overboard. Instead, it now only has the choice of the new beats audio option on or off. But this one has it all preset, as we noted in the sensational trial XE.
    Although it is not, as some might suspect, for special sound hardware, but only a special sound adjustment via software that is specially tailored to the attached headset. The sound is a bit bass-heavy and thus also the height to be raised again. Unlike many mobile one equalizers can thus hear any unwanted side effects - such a kind or muddy Sound Normalize effect, which artificially keeps the volume at one level and therefore destroys the dynamics of a piece.