Thread: Is there an easy way to turn off the compatibility mode of the Android market

Is there an easy way to turn off the compatibility mode of the Android market

is there an simple method to switch off the compatibility mode of the market (Android), and let me settle on what will or will not functioning on my device... second or thirds of my applications are said to be mismatched...when they are obviously installed, or shown to be installed... what this possibly will do is deny it to look for updates, in case the developer updates the application sig. to be ‘well-matched’. But honestly...i don’t desire my hand held...provide a choice to turn OFF the compatibility check for my device or acct....

Re: Is there an easy way to turn off the compatibility mode of the Android market

Several of my customers are experiencing the dreaded "not well-matched" market difficulty for applications I've released that are cleanly updates to games they *previously have* on their cell phones from my earlier updates. These games are hundred percent well-matched with their cell phones. Sincerely, this is a phone /market issues. This is a latest issue my customers are experiencing from the time when the newest market updates started to be pushed to their cell phones.

Re: Is there an easy way to turn off the compatibility mode of the Android market

Not achievable. On the other hand expect your 'market application -> menu button -> settings- > content filter' is put to high maturity to keep away from filtering most applications. What type of device you used and which country you from?

Of course IT IS achievable, and it is occurrence RIGHT NOW. If you want to the solution then check out the other web sites screenshots on this topic. is this from a good established and accurate point of view, a manufacturers point of view, or just somebody that has not had this problem and does not know the answer....i don’t be going to come off as a part...but if you have not had the difficulty and resolved it, are not a Google representative , android developers. , or capable to show me somewhat NOT understandable that i may have missed, please keep time by not posting in order to raise contribution status... this problem happens on mod roms, stock rom, and while standing on my shoulder. As you can observe from the query, i have had to side load the applications back to my device with Titanium.

As a user I agree with you guys. There is somewhat filtering it out for you, be it state or country, transporter or even the developer has noticeable the application as mismatched with your device. I have had a no of troubles with certain devices with weird crashes and behavior even though ninety percentage of the application works well and in the developer panel for sharing applications have just checked those cell phones (counting droid x for1application) as mismatched as it just not worth my time to build it hundred percent working on that device and not importance the hassle of reduced reviews or maintain emails from Droid X holder. This is the setback with Android, too much device inappropriateness - I just confirm it works on the top 10 devices and the rest if troubles reported - repayment the order and just spot them out as mismatched, not worth the irritate.

very well....so how do I switch off the Google offer investment and idiot switches.... let me find a warning, but not reject me of trying an application (show me a large and blinking red banner saying..."carry on at your own risk").. That is the entire point of this post... i will not think myself a beginner with this device and a lot of others. there are some in the Android market i know have main problems with my device, but are nearly all popular, for all time recommended, and still listed as well-matched ... widgetoid and no lock as the examples that come to intellect not my mistake i still have my Droid-X later than it going EOL in nine months (similar to the eris) and being given awful Stock Rom Updates.

"Stay with it or purchase a latest cell phone." it is best answer... a cell phone having problems in less than a yr of rights... your answer is to spend $600 on a latest cell phone with go more rapidly stripes that will also have problems after nine months....is up to now it is helpful comment , it doesn't stand worth rereading.
    I’m in month fourteenth of a twenty-four month agreement, and not complete of daddy's cash... so NO, i will not be trade a latest phone just since the market locks me out of working applications... phase there is for all time a answer...and that is what I’m asking for... (If you not able to supply that answer...again....do not respond), don’t hold my hand, and do not support me....

I'm facing with these difficulties as well. My device does not observe HD Browser which is Dolphin (and other applications which are functioning nice at device). I wrote to Dolphin's providers and they told me that it is Market issues. They not at all controlled Dolphin HD Browser.

Seem as an Android ROM Developer who is too unfortunate to pay for a newer cell phone I can verify this is a big problem. I am using Motorola Cliq XT with per Google records and MB501 it has Android 1.5. BUT I have Android 2.3 FULLY operating and functioning on the cell phone the market denies me about ninety percent of applications. If I side load and turn around them (download somewhere else and install) it works completely. This is a big difficulty not only for me but for additional Developers who charge for applications and Google who makes charge I can only suppose they desire to force you in to a latest cell phone, BUT they lose the charge for customers who download best paid applications and install them devoid of paying [I can’t bring for myself to attempt this as I work on my own system and be acquainted with how that would experience], but even if Google needs you to purchase a latest cell phone how much money they lose out on has got to be mad. every one of they would have to do is have the market confirm the level of API or the Operating System edition on the cell phone and with the capability of customers to uninstall and obtain refunds within seven days of buy those very few applications and games their cell phone just can’t maintain would be taken care of by all users. By doing it this technique they are mystifying and upsetting more customers.

There's one useful answer for it. Make a buddy who has high end android cell phone, download the application you desire on his cell phone, update the application from his cell phone, and make confident he has application installer or any application those backups’ applications to SD card. Now send the applications from him to your cell phone via Bluetooth by file manager which name is ASTRO. Now when apk is acknowledged on your cell phone install it. Nothing stops you from running that request. I tried this and it works for apk market restricts me to install.