Thread: Unable to get Sense 3.5 upgrade for new HTC Sensation XE

Unable to get Sense 3.5 upgrade for new HTC Sensation XE

Hey guys this is one of the best phone that I have ever seen in my entire life nice specs and all so I decided to buy this phone and got it 2 days ago However become aware of one thing that it came with Sense 3.0 not along with the latest Sense 3.5. I have look for the internet plus here for a how-to upgrade, although can't come across a link or page.

So I like to ask people here is there any way to get it I mean How can one improve the Sensation XE to Sense 3.5? I can't see such a attribute on the handset. And I really want to know this I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance

Re: Unable to get Sense 3.5 upgrade for new HTC Sensation XE

I was also see for the same answer got mine a week ago and yet I am not able to crack this I was really hoping the guys here have already achieved what we are looking for hope for the best please reply us soon

Hey folks

I don't believe the sense 3.5 is formally out up till now for HTC Sensation XE however I have heard of others installing it on their handset since it is rooted.
    I would propose doing a hunt in this forum

As there are previously some topics on it and maybe how they did it. with any luck it will be formally updated almost immediately however it should have appear with it anyhow, like you said it was promote with it.

Can anyone here guide me to the way where I can find the info on the ways to root this HTC Sensation XE and get the sense 3.5 I would be glad to know this please I need that info

It’s a Sensation plain plus ease with a only some performance twist so yes it be able to be rooted etc in addition to made improved then stock. similar hardware , somewhat different software . Make certain you save your present ROM as the forums merely have Stock XE ROMS at present and not Carrier ones if you should require warranting swap and about the sense 3.5 I have no idea about it