Thread: official android 4.0 for htc sensation XE

official android 4.0 for htc sensation XE

In of the article I have read that the htc sensation XE are coming up with the android 4.0 ice cream sandwhich. So I want to know is it correct that htc sensation XE will be coming with the icecream sandwhich update. So what do you think is the news correct or the rumor is spreading round for this phone.

Re: official android 4.0 for htc sensation XE

Even I have seen in one of the article that the htc are going to provide the platform for the android 4.o icecream sandwhich for their sensation XE smartphone. So after reading this I feel the news maybe correct.

I think it is just an rumour spreading round this. I must say that the google nexus primw would be the first phone who will be having the android 4.0. so according to me this phone will carry the android 2.3 gingerbread which even the htc are also saying and it is also mention on their website. I would say that this only rumour spreading out that the htc are providing with the android ice cream sandwhich. And if they provide it then it would great having such feature in the smartphone.

In article they have just said that they would be providing the phone with the update of icecream sandwhich in the near future and also for the all other phones in this range. so it clear that they will not provide phone with the android 4.0 but they will provide the update for the phone.

As everyone knows that the htc are best in providing the best service and features in the smartphone. So I would say that if they provide update for the android 2.3 gingerbread then it would be awesum, as the phone will be fully loaded with the features and as users are also waiting for this type update for their phone. And if they provide the update of icecream sandwhich then I think this will be the best smartphone in the market in this range. So I must say that they should provide the icecream sandwhich for this phone

It would be really good to have the update for the gingerbread for this phone. As it would make me useful since I am buying this phone as it gets released.