Thread: Email notification app for Samsung galaxy R.

Email notification app for Samsung galaxy R.

Do you know about some of the apps which will help to show how many unread emails you have just like the iPhone counter. I know here that there is one application for Gmail but I am not having account on the Gmail. And for that reason I am searching for such type of the apps. If you are having some knowledge about them then please reply me back about them.

Re: Email notification app for Samsung galaxy R.

Ok, for that reason you will need to first configured social hub. If not then try to configure the configured social hub. Social Hub puts email icons in the notifications area including the number of messages. Social Hub also configures all your email and social media accounts in one place with notifications including Gmail, Hotmail, Twitter, Facebook. I miss a cal a little red dot shows up on my phone app saying that I missed a call. But when I get the email at that time I didn’t get this type of the notification. and for that reason i am using YAhoo mail notifier. which helps me in this cuase.

Hi all, I am also having the ne Samsung Galaxy R and with this I am also having the issues. And the problem with this is when I miss a cal a little red dot shows up on my phone app saying that I missed a call. But when I get the email at that time I didn’t get this type of the notification. Is there any suggestion for enabling this thing? I am telling you this because, my other friends are having Backberries and iPhone and in there Smartphone, there is apps which gives the notification for when an email comes. But in my cause, this is not happening like that and for that reason only I am thinking to get an apps which can help me to do so. If you are having the knowledge about this then please reply me back about this.

Ok, for that reason I will suggest you to put your Yahoo account on the stock email and after this you will get the settings for notifications and also there will be option for silent this one. But here before going for this, let me tell you that, this will only work if you are having a Yahoo email account.

Can anyone here suggest me some way to get resolve my problem which is related with the email notification, which I am having currently. I have seen to my friends iPhone that it gives the a notification when you receive a new email or a new Facebook message. But I am having the new Samsung galaxy R and with this, this is not happening. In my cause, my galaxy R does nothing when I get any messages or any email. And for resolving the problem I am also having done the setting for vibrate when this will get any mail or message on the Facebook but still, it don’t give notification. Why this is happening to me only??

Dude, if you are searching for such type of the Application then I will suggest you to about the
    • Yahoo! Mail Notifier.

I am suggesting you about this because, I am using this one and this is working very fine. And I am sure that this will notifies you when new messages arrive in your Yahoo mailbox. But before making sure that this will only help you in the cause, if you are having the account in the YAHOO mail.

Hey dude, I am not having the same phone but here I am posting my problem also because of I am also having the related problem. And in my case, the problkme is that I am wanting to turning off or on notifications for

• Text Message
    • GoogleMail
    • Email
    • Other.’

For that I have also tried with the so many of the other setting but each time I still get the same problem. Can here anyone having the suggestion to resolve this problem?? Please reply me back if you are also having the same problem.

Hey all, thanks for giving me such a great information about the Yahoo mail Notifier. I have downloaded this one and now I am very happy with this, because it gives the notification each time when I get the Emails. Thanks for that friends.