Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WIFI not working in HTC sensation XE

Re: WIFI not working in HTC sensation XE

Hi guys,

There are other issues that developed with that particular phone: The battery was getting completely drained in four hours flat (stand-by time) and would only last 20-25 minutes while using the music player. There were also issues of overheating. Needless to say, we got the phone replaced.

However, the new phone given by HTC also has the issue of overheating. Played Fruit Ninja for around 3-4 minutes, and the centre of the phone became extremely hot. Not just that, the call quality is absolutely pathetic. The voice keeps dropping and there is sort of a hissing sound predominant in the background - extremely annoying and making the phone unusable.

Could it be that we've been unlucky enough to get two defective phones back-to-back or is this a very common problem on this phone? Is anybody else here facing the same issues? Can these be fixed? I don't really want to go in for another replacement considering it is a pain to wait for the new phone and then to set it up, reload apps etc.

Most important question: With two back-to-back failures, can we get HTC to take the phone back and refund the money? As much as I hate it, would rather get a Galaxy SII instead.

Please do advise. Thanks

Re: WIFI not working in HTC sensation XE

Abhinav Bhatt,

It is common that while playing games on your htc phone, the battery will tend to get heated up and there is nothing to worry about, if you think that even though you are playing games only for few minutes and it is getting to much overheated then download an app by dialling *#*#4636#*#*, you will get a "hidden" battery monitor app that I read about online. And if it shows temp above 50* then you should probably speak to HTC and see what they advise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12