Thread: How to re-allow a site to begin downloads once by accident refusing them the permission in google chrome

How to re-allow a site to begin downloads once by accident refusing them the permission in google chrome

Hi, I am using Google chrome and I used to download any content with the help of browser only but still yesterday by accident I just refused the permission for a particular site from where I don’t wanted to download because content from that site automatically starts downloading. But still now I wanted to download content from there but browser wont initiate the download however. So my question is like is there any way through which we can change the permission settings for that particular website.

Re: How to re-allow a site to begin downloads once by accident refusing them the permission in google chrome

I am not getting what you are trying to say, because see there isn’t any such settings through which you can set automatic download or automatic refusal of downloading the content, thus if you have already refused any download and wanted to download it again then simply you need to visit the website again and click on the downloading Link so it will surely download the content, so what’s the big deal over here? Or am I am wrong, if so then please mentioned the whole problem precisely so that I can assist you further in better way.

Re: How to re-allow a site to begin downloads once by accident refusing them the permission in google chrome

Exactly I am also confused about the same but still I would like to let you know that as far as downloading is concern you should make use of any other software such as internet download manager and there are so many available. Because there isn’t any need of browser to download the content, once you install the software in the machine it will automatically integrated with the default browser thus in your case it is chrome and after that whenever you click any downloading link you’ll be redirected to the software and it will download the files again.

Apart from that there are multiple feature available through which you can simply download the files more faster than you have ever downloaded. After that through the software you can download almost each and every type of file in your machine.

Actually the thing is like as dragging and dropping some files onto the Browse button on a site, Google Chrome provoked to request whether I should permit or deny the site to begin numerous file downloads. Thinking that I never download multiple files anyway, I hit Deny but Now, every time I click on a link on the website that frequently begins file downloads, Google Chrome merely does nothing. and downloading files from other websites still function usually. I hope you must be gotten what I am trying to say, anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

I don’t know what could be the exact solution for the same but when I also did the same mistake at that time to fix it I cleared my browsing history, closed the browser and the reopened it and guess what the Problem resolved.