Thread: camera.apk in spice csl mi-410

camera.apk in spice csl mi-410

I have a question regarding the spice csl mi-410 smartphone. I want to ask you is it possible to hack the spice/ csl mi-410 camera.apk which sent from the spice MI-410 premium. I want to know whether it possible doing this.

Re: camera.apk in spice csl mi-410

According to me I am not sure regarding this but would tell you that I have done this with my Samsung galaxy S which have the camera.apk. And I would say you that camera.apk have better camera results. I tried this by using the app of camera.apk by doing root uninstalling but what happened is that it changed to the default camera app of system. I guess if you try with the ADB shell porting then it is possible that it may work for you. So if you want to hack the camera.apk in your spice csl mi-410 then I hope doing this could help you out.

I don’t know whether this would work with the spice csl mi-10 or not. Bcoz I haven’t tried doing with the spice csl mi-410. But I hope it should work for the phone. So here are few steps to hack your spice.apk hope it works.

• First try rooting and installing the file manager , doing this will help you browse root.
    • Now browse to the system ==>app and try renaming your camera which is camera.odex to other name of camera.odex.bak. and also try changing the camera.apk to different name of camera.apk.bak. doing this will get you the backup and restore it in same form.
    • After doing this unrar the APK file and copy the same to the system==>app
    • Now try renaming this to the camera.apk
    • After finishing this exit the file manager and now from main menu try running the camera app
    • if the app is working then it fine and if persist some problem then get back to the system ==>app folder and try reinstalling it again and see you do only if it is not working.

I think it would be helpful for those who really want to hack the camera.apk for their spice mi-410 phone especially me which I will try for myself and see that whether it is possible to do this or not.