Thread: Unable to load web pages through WIFI in Samsung galaxy s2

Unable to load web pages through WIFI in Samsung galaxy s2

Hi, I am having Samsung galaxy s2 mobile, which comprises gingerbread OS in it and everything works perfectly expect the WIFI as whenever I try to connect my mobile with the router it just get connected with the laptop but when I try to access the web pages through the same I got error as there isn’t any active internet connection. Any idea what could be the problem, I have tried almost all the possible thing known to me but still having problem with the phone, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Unable to load web pages through WIFI in Samsung galaxy s2

Make sure whether the phone and your router Is located within the specified location, I mean to say if those device will be far away from each other then also you’ll not get them connected thus first of all make sure whether they are situated nearly.

ensure you have make all the setting to both the devices correctly because I think there should be some problem with that only, as I was also having the same problem and after such effort I came to know that it was because of the settings as well. You should make sure whether you have made similar setting to both the device, because I have seen as if there could be dissimilar setting to the device then off course you’ll have the problem. If you are not aware how to make those settings correct you can make use of manual rather guide that will help you enable those settings.

Apart from that you can have another option as well to like if you are not getting anything then you can simply reset the router firmware as well, which will make all the settings default, thus It would be better for you to configure them.

I think you should try to ensure whether you are entering right WEP key, because I have seen so many people having problem over here only, thus do that first.

And if suppose you are still getting the same problem with the device then you can try with the WPA settings as well, and officious over here if you were already trying to get it connected through the WPA itself so try with the WEP but I am sure this will going to help you.

IF suppose you are still having some problem connecting the device then it might be possible that there could be some problem with the device firmware which is been installed n your mobile, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to get the device firmware reset and then see what happens, because if there could be any real problem with the device then surely you’ll get rid out of the mobile after resetting the device.

And if suppose resetting as well couldn’t help you anyways then you can have option as to reinstall the whole firmware in the mobile because I think that could be the only option you can have or else after that you may have to approach any good engineer for resolving the issue.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, and really, it was because WEP key only thus after entering it everything was working perfectly.