Thread: Exchange Server outlook Contact Pictures is not syncing to my Motorola DROID PRO

Exchange Server outlook Contact Pictures is not syncing to my Motorola DROID PRO

I have sync issue the change of Outlook images for Motorola DROID PRO. This function works well with others using my HTC Eris or any older edition. I just upgraded my handset to Motorola DROID PRO and no contact photos sync. I see a lot of people talking, a lot of answers are not so good, and there is no solid solution has MOTO has some information about it or a patch,

Re: Exchange Server outlook Contact Pictures is not syncing to my Motorola DROID PRO

I have this same problem but no solution is there some incompatibility of Motorola DROID PRO and the outlook kindly guide me trough to get the solution for this question I would be really glad to find the answer

Re: Exchange Server outlook Contact Pictures is not syncing to my Motorola DROID PRO

I don't believe this task is at present supported on Motorola handset. I think it's on the way of development however I am not sure that much . Not certain I'll be able to discover out until after the see it myself

Something fresh on this to permit Droid X to sync contact pictures as of Exchange server? I would like to know this ?

I have notice that with of the Bionic as opposed to the Droid X I have, that my contact pictures from Outlook/Exchange do not sync. Is this presently a new actuality w/ 2.3.4 or I am missing a setting?

I see that this has been discussed on the issue of outlook, but I wanted to start his own thread and see if Motorola will fix this then I saw this thread As many people know, the implementation of Motorola sharing photos does not bring in contact with him. Perhaps Motorola can confirm they are planning to solve the problem, or tell us so we can not find alternative software.

I can't verify that this will be added, however I have read somewhere that it is confirm that this request has been passed on and is being considered. Hope they wil work on this very soon

Disappointing, by reference HTC Eris and the incredible support Exchange / Outlook contact photo synchronization nd our experience do not suffer from any of the stock of the main 2007 SP2 and Exchange 2007 SP3 important shortcomings we have in our Droid 2 is present Unfortunately, it seems that Moto wants to be proactive PR for their client base - very bad, equipment pleasant - terrible software seems to be the subject of the forums here at Moto and elsewhere in the Android forum. We are celebrating the hope of a couple of weeks before starting to return all products wholesale Moto although as hardware, but software version Moto Android buggy

People shifted from the original Motorola DROID PRO as I did have a certain hope that features that worked completely okay won't be removed on what is theoretical to be an upgrade. I trust Motorola "fixes" this and contact pictures in Exchange start syncing on the Motorola DROID PRO