Thread: Motorola DROID X and Motorola DROID PRO both lock up on Verizon

Motorola DROID X and Motorola DROID PRO both lock up on Verizon

I've had a Motorola droid x for about 9 months. The handset locked on me continually. I ended up receiving a substitute all the way through Verizon after that the fresh one also locked up with had to be tough reset. Still have problem then recently I purchase Motorola droid pro for my wife a moreover it also, locked up repeatedly. yet again she is on her next Motorola Droid pro and at the present, the just way to get it to work at all is to take the battery. it work unless the display goes shadowy then it will not come up to alive again. Any proposal? I am on the subject of Motorola will leave in addition to go back to the BlackBerry . They are definitely not as nice however at least they don't lock up while you really require to make a phone call.

Re: Motorola DROID X and Motorola DROID PRO both lock up on Verizon

Even I am also having the same problem and don’t know what to do don’t really want to go tho any other OS than Android so is there any one help us to get us out of this problem I would be really want to know

Re: Motorola DROID X and Motorola DROID PRO both lock up on Verizon

Quote Originally Posted by Karia View Post
    I've had a Motorola droid x for about 9 months. The handset locked on me continually. I ended up receiving a substitute all the way through Verizon after that the fresh one also locked up with had to be tough reset. Still have problem then recently I purchase Motorola droid pro for my wife a moreover it also, locked up repeatedly. yet again she is on her next Motorola Droid pro and at the present, the just way to get it to work at all is to take the battery. it work unless the display goes shadowy then it will not come up to alive again. Any proposal? I am on the subject of Motorola will leave in addition to go back to the BlackBerry . They are definitely not as nice however at least they don't lock up while you really require to make a phone call.
    If a battery removing correct your issue, even if for a short time, it appear to me that you might have a third party application that perhaps interfering with your Pro. Please establish it up in safe mode, left it in safe mode to observe if the freeze up continue, if they do not, it's a specific indication you contain a third part app intrusive with the accurate operation of your handset .