Thread: Unable to connect an update program on LG optimus M

Unable to connect an update program on LG optimus M

I just buy a optimus M through the metro pcs within that occasion the battery doesn’t grasp a charge for more than a couple hours at a time, It freeze and restarts consistently, and when I went to the metro corporate store they didn’t yet offer to swap it out for a new one because "they" didn’t see anything wrong with it. Is this normal for the lg optimus m? I downloaded ever driver I could and it still won’t connect and I can’t update or get that battery saving update.

Re: Unable to connect an update program on LG optimus M

The most recent update was released in July; I think it is Ver. 6 (MS690ZV6_00)... If you are working on Ver. ZV6 then there isn't something new to install... The Freezing and the Restarting are issues that should be looked at. If Metro doesn't help you, then you can LG Support on that contact number

The Battery life will really depend on what you are doing with the handset. Usually better but it's depending on usage. If you are only seeing about 2 hours of battery life, I would first check what apps you have loaded and what's running in the back ground how often if it syncing in the background? Do you have weather or GPS apps that are constantly updating? Do you have WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth turned on all the time? I would only use them when you need them.

Can you try to load the android drivers from the android market drivers & resources pages in the metro PCS section? If did you get the USB symbol in the place of your notification bar on optimus?