Thread: How to use the V6 Supercharger for Samsung Galaxy Indulge

How to use the V6 Supercharger for Samsung Galaxy Indulge

When I got my handset it hang out I am make use of the IRC talking to someone and they simply they advise me that I am try to call as V6 super charger. Then I just check the detail from the Google so I check and download it basix runs a whole lot faster with it and I followed all the instruction that how to install it show you the balanced 3 on the menu item 6 settings. So might want to play and check that which one is best for you. I just installed the busy box installer. It may be overwrite the busybox so we have a basix, but I dnt know the what a issue is on that unusual warnings about knowing what you re doing , risks etc

Re: How to use the V6 Supercharger for Samsung Galaxy Indulge

I not able to get the busybox to install correctly. That I got the message that saying failed to copy a busybox over our system/xbin. So like to see and I am interesting in that how the supercharger works for me. so any of the sorta help would be awesome.

When after installing just I open it and just I click the menu button on your handset and select setting, and scroll all the way down and select root explorer and the mount file system. Once you able to go back to the files and just find the path in your handset, not on the SD card\system\ once you are there long press on top of the xbin folder and select properties. Click change and make sure that you have on the user level read write and execute write selected.

So it is inexperienced that you don’t run it again unless you want to change it. Don't put anything on your home screen. Subsequent to making change reboot. Don't leave it running in background, instead select menu option to exit (16 to reboot, 17 to exit). Does anyone ever read anything and able to solve the issue?

I am just modify in the setting to option 9 then after just I try it out for some while so far it can be fast as I just felt my cell trying to leave from my hand so I might change and go back to the setting down a bit but I still feeling it out and I don’t known but the negative effects it make it fast so I want to post the difference that I saw from the options that is 6 to 9 so far

I am not sure that I can able to prove that you are wrong? It’s have an option that I can close and after I able to see the speed has been increased. So now I am not really familiar with that how the whole thing works within the script but it may be have you can give an option 9 a try and see if it does it working anything. May be I just seeing things?

So option 9 seems to create and it wish for to keep as a lot free RAM as possible, which doesn't actually allocate you to multi-task very well at all - the OS keeps killing just concerning about everything but the app that you are currently running. It's in fact designed for a phone that has more RAM...I guess its ok for a number of people, but if you contain background services is going on you might not like it - I'm presently testing option 7 and that seems attractive reasonable, though it doesn't feel very different from option 6. I'm probably switch back or follow-up with some reason for sticking with 7...

Yeah when I done that and working .but the scrip is running again and again the similar thing is happening so are you guys using the charger or some application that support your phone or the kernel also?

Well... I been with this choice ever since this been on the forum. It’s cool and speedy... my phone feels brand new. BUT today at work while my phone was on the charger, it lit up and I see that my phone did a media scan. And I also saw that all my widgets were blank... Keep in my mind I haven’t turned my phone off in about 2 and a half days so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. So all I did was a reboot, loaded up supercharger and option 9 again and another reboot... now I’m going to see if that happens again.

So far today I haven’t had any issues with option 9 automatically shutting down my running apps (yet) but I noticed that if I hit clear memory (level 2) on the stock task killer it closes damn near everything. But I need to learn that by having this installed I don’t have to close or clear anything anymore.

you can get the updated file by clicking the 1st link of this thread, then all see "for the most part of your recent files are here" click that link then scroll all the way down until you see "Attached Files" it will be the one at the bottom, its zipped so after you download it just extract all then place the file on the root of your SD and run it like b4.