Thread: Only CDMA-voice and 4G data for Samsung galaxy indulge but no 1x Data

Only CDMA-voice and 4G data for Samsung galaxy indulge but no 1x Data

OK I am wondering a question for the technically interested among us. So where I noticed that from some previous day that I can able to get all the data on the 4G network. I primarily thought that was a PRL version problem so I tried and tested some different PRLs (3019, 3020, and 3024) having the same performance. So while I am using a CDMA-voice, since I can still able to call and receive the phone call from the sender side so no issue that what I want to do. I didn’t get any 1x or 3G icon pop up on my phone.

Re: Only CDMA-voice and 4G data for Samsung galaxy indulge but no 1x Data

So I am facing the similar issue. But that I am facing with 4G. And when I called on metro and they had tried to solve the issue with giving me a different solution on my phone. But still I am not able to solve the problem but I notice that 4G is working out of the city. so at least 1x or 3G is working fine on my phone

So I thought that which you are using CDMA voices are separate from the CDMA data. I have seen that if I am turn off the LTE on my phone the display will show the 1x icon. And when I place a call the icon of 1x will be disappear and all I see are the signal bars.

Fine it may be having the problem same and might be opposite still the same issue. So any chance to solve out this issue and fix this problem. Because I just done every possible thing to solve (reboot, factory rest, ##626* along with the steps etc) and the metro people give up and told me to just call to solved out in any working days and they fix the issue.

Where I am using the PRL 3019 which I am trying to back as you told on the post that I tried the reboot, battery pull out another way the only that can think of an not trying now that I think about it would be the HDR/1x is hidden menu shortcut, but I failed to do that how that can be help me in any way.

Whenever I leave my phone on 3G that all the day I listen to the radio, text, and check my e-mail, or surf the web have no problem with any of the data issue for me. That what I am using the PRL is 3020 and other one is 3024. And I just calls and the phone will be call out.

When all the data traffic is handle by the LTE radio, so that make you a leave from the CDMA radio free to make any of the phone calls since the CDMA radio Is not able to use the both the data like a 3G EV-DO network. And also the same issue complained that 4G LTE phones will be able to do simultaneous voice and the data while in a 4G area. Since both the version and the metroPCS are CDMA+LTE, so still I not understand that how one can other can can’t do.

You are wrong about that. Sprint 4G devices can surf and use the web at the same time over the network when on 4G (just not when on 3G). People with the EVO can do it if they are in a 4G area and connected to 4G. You must not be in a 4G area. T-Mobile devices use the web at the similar time in the exact same fashion as AT&T can. They use the same network technology

Does the metro use the LTE 4G to attempt and shifted to everybody information usage over to the 4G network that has superior capacity to handle more customers. At the same time this free's up their 2G data network. Also I don’t believe they have any LTE roaming contracts, so when your roaming on another network, your using their CDMA 2g network.