Thread: In-call volume in samsung galaxy R

In-call volume in samsung galaxy R

I using the Samsung galaxy R my problem is: At any time I receive or make a call the ‘in-call’ volume is at about half than original volume range. Is there something I can do to eternally place it to the full volume?

Re: In-call volume in samsung galaxy R

Typically you just put it once through the volume keys on the side while you are on a call. Extra than that, I don't know how also you could do it because there's no setting menu for it. There is one to alter the ringer volume in addition to several other things but not for voice volume in the earphone. Place it through the side button, but that has to be finished each and every call, it won't stay at hundred percent and there is no menu to alter.

The suggestions formed so far should function but if you were to attempt an 'Application' to deal with you volume problem I would recommend Quick Settings by S. Shafarenka. You can discover this application through Android Market and it is free (the edition I myself use). I have this application on my Home Page as it is so versatile that I apply it for nearly all of my settings. i think you can try searching android market for an application that lets you change volume priority?

I have examined this problem, and it does seem to be a common one, establish across the entire networks. The general repair is to access the service mode, and modify the default maximum volume for a headset call as follows:
    •put this digit *#*#197328640#*#*
    •this will open the service mode menu.
    •choose option (5) AUDIO
    •choose option (1) (VOICE CALL)
    •choose option (2) HEADSET
    •choose option (1) Volume
    •choose option (1) SRC Speech RX Volume
    •choose option (5) 5_lvl : 87
    •click the menu button [left side]
    •choose Key Input
    •put the value between 0 to 100, with 100 the maximum volume setting.
    •click ok
    •Then click the menu switch and choose back this will save (don't apply the right side back key you usually use to navigate the cell phone or you will quit out of the settings).
    •Keep choosing the menu and back until you leave the service mode menu.
    You will too note you can modify volume settings for additional things like handsets, Bluetooth, video call etc.

Hello, I try to change volume on my Galaxy R through the code *#*#197328640#*#* as was posted above and i cannot access to (5) AUDIO menu. When I tap on the screen on AUDIO menu it looks that it will access to it but then immediately returns me to main service menu.
    In to the other menus i can access without problems but the AUDIO menu dont work
    Please, could you help me how can I access to AUDIO menu?
    My phone is not ROOTed.
    Last edited by smoke2; 22-11-2011 at 03:53 AM.