Thread: Quickest, easiest method to get unlock code from Verizon for Motorola DROID PRO

Quickest, easiest method to get unlock code from Verizon for Motorola DROID PRO

Hey guys I need to ask this rather simple question to you that I wish to put up for sale my Motorola DROID PRO on eBay, however I am receiving a lot of question from foreign clientele as to the "unlock" position of the handset. I presume that I might obtain a better value on it if I unlocked the handset for make use on overseas networks. I required to familiar with what the easiest technique to obtain an unlock code by Verizon and whether or not this is in anyhow immoral or against the law to do this. Can anyone here help me on this is would really like to know this can anyone here guide me trough I will really be appreciating this thanks in advance

Re: Quickest, easiest method to get unlock code from Verizon for Motorola DROID PRO

To the extent I know if you have a excellent account record at Verizon like pay bill on time for over 90

You might immediately call Verizon customer service and tell them you are leaving to someplace doesn’t come under the service given by Verizon tell them you are like travelling and request them to provide you unlock code by which you can just unlock your handset.

It's not anything immoral in my opinion, as you contain agreement and still paying bill regularly

Re: Quickest, easiest method to get unlock code from Verizon for Motorola DROID PRO

Thanks for the response but further I also like to know that will the unlock code permanently unlock the phone or it will be get lock again after the certain period of time can you address me on this I would really like to know this .

Oh yes expect to be unlocked permanently. Except Verizon update the system take place on one occasion this year

Although recover won't shatter the unlock, it is still well again to give the unlock code to the purchaser. You won't require the code any longer as the unlock code is dissimilar depends on the handset id.

Oh My God fellow you should actually acquire the unlock code containing it open be able to get selling it for 200 incredible to 300 a bit

All the once that are locked still sell for concerning 240-250 plus universal ones from what I can see put up for sale for 340 to 350

Yeah he is right I also get it unlock mine in SIM-unlock dot net for 5 Euros not that costly you should also do that

The only stuff I am now worried about is my delivery, which I've limited to the United States. I've have some investigation from outsider who say to have a US address to make use of as an go-between, however I am anxious that I might detract possible bidders who don't have a US address they can make use . You guys contain any knowledge with shipping eBay buy to a foreign address

It’s very much like transport in US however cost is additional presently make certain it’s a address that PayPal faith and just sell to people with PayPal finish you will almost certainly merely make 50 dollars additional after that if you get rid of it in US except still that's 50 additional dollars you have

I am situated in Europe as well as previously 5-6 years trading things on eBay US. by no means had a issue, just perhaps 1 or 2 times from 50 thing was mislaid however USPS assurance covered it. And I purchase my Motorola DROID PRO on eBay as well, 3 weeks before. at home in 2 weeks. USPS conveys is greater than 10 days, main concern around 2 weeks. So no doubts to put up for sale abroad